CSTV Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSTV Networks

Programming Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSTV Networks in August 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview with the programming director. She asked about my background and what I have learned and gained from each experience. She was very nice and was interested in every experience I held

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSTV Networks (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Brief over the phone interview with not many questions. Just went over my resume and did not go much further than that. Did not try to get to know me or ask for an in person interview following the phone interview process. I was hired from the one phone call.

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSTV Networks.

Interview

Submitted application on the company website, then I received a call from the Human Resources Head. Did the initial phone interview, and asked me to meet with the Creative Director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSTV Networks in July 2012.

Interview

I started working freelance in the position. i worked 6 months before the position became full time staff online. once i applied, i let HR know and i had an interview the following week. I met with her and my current supervisor. they were also interviewing other people of course, but i was offered the position a few weeks after my interview.