CSU Fullerton Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Email and phone call to setup face to face interview. They were willing to work with my schedule to setup a convenient time for the face to face interview. In person interview with supervisor of the department was straightforward. Ask about my school schedule , how well did I know Excel and somethings about my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CSU Fullerton

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

contact to professor, send copy of resume. Include all previous experience, project work, and courses taken. emphasis on topics which are related to position. Include some projects which are related to position

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A friend referred me. I have applied to all the positions online. And I have received an email from the recruiter and then I was called for interview. Interview was smooth and friendly. Basic question were asked. referral works mostly. Once we get a call, chances are more that we get the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were like How do you raise a ticket? Tell me a hard problem that you have recently solved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was roughly a 45-minute interview with at least three people facilitating questions that engage biographical details and then shifted to relevance and contribution to the workplace. The department has each ethnic respective center and its own needs so knowing the community's issues and the background is crucial when applying. (e.g. Chicana/o, Asian American Resource Center, etc)

Interview Questions

• What is one social justice issue that is currently going on in the world and what are your thoughts on it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two people who interviewed me and the process was very simple. Answer a series of questions they had on their list. The questions were mainly about my availability and basic questions one would expect to be asked when interviewing for an office job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • If the employer (interviewer) was having an "off day" and making mistakes, how would you as the student assistant (who knows these are mistakes) handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I Applied online through Titan Connections. The next day I received a call asking for my availability in order to schedule an interview the following week. I was interviewed by two staff members for about 40 minutes and was told I would hear back from them within a week. Two days later I received a call with a job offer. It is overall a quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like:
      What are some of your hobbies, Why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Apply online on website. Got a call in a week to setup a 1:1 interview. Basic web development questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

It was a very simple interview process that consisted of questions about my work background, and how I react to negative situations. This was my first job, and I'd guess the interview process would be similar to getting a job in any other kind of office setting. Really nice people that didn't make me nervous at all.