CT Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CT Web Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at CT

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CT (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

You are required to take a timed skilled test and if you do very well they will contact you for an interview. After the interview I was required to take another timed skill test using photoshop. but since then i didn't get any feedback from them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how much i currently earn and why i left the company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CT

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CT in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within a day but it was an automated response with details about a skills test. They recommended I spend at least two hours on it (I think, I can't remember it was a while ago). I ended up taking a little longer because I wanted to make it really good. There were also a ton of questions before the actual test. And I had to do a video intro. So I probably spent closer to 4 hours on it total.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to create an e-commerce mockup in Photoshop.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT in April 2018.

Interview

I don't think it's worth to try.... i haven't hear back from them no email or phone call after all the skills test i did...You will need to attempt skills test which required lot of time. The test included submit a video , submit a design, and answer to the questions. They give 2 hours timing but you can do more than that, it doesn't matter how long you take.

Interview Questions

• Record video to explain your self and why the position suitable for you and submit the video. Essay question how you solve situation problem with client and team member. Design e commerce website based on the brief provided, you can use photoshop and submit the JPG... this take alot of times.. They give 2 hours timing but you can do more than that, it doesn't matter how long you take.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I satisfied that interview because they guide me befor. And they have a team with regard behavior.They ask for me correctly questions and relationships about my skill.They act good.

Interview Questions

• They aske me about my ability and skill   2 Answers