CTIS, Inc. Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

CTIS, Inc. Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Very inviting and friendly. There was a panel of people who were involved and they each asked questions. The questions ranged from basic interview questions to ones that dealt with my previous work experiences and how I've handled responsibilities in the past. It was not a hard interview since I felt exactly qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you worked with a team to meet a looming deadline. What role in that team did you take?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has. It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has. It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has.

Negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in December 2008.

Interview

They did not asked very detailed technical questions however it was a long interview (1-2 hrs) It was casual and I did not feel nervous. Try to explain your experience and your willingness to overcommitment. They like hard working people.

Interview Questions

• Please describe an old project you handled from the requirements to delivery phase.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't offer any bonus etc. So try to get your best in negotiation phase.