CTM Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTM Media Group

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTM Media Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy, but long. Process has changed since I arrived to include a skill test. If you make it to a phone call with Peter/steven/maria, you have the job. Do tell them about trips you have taken in the past as thearly passionate candidate card. Don't expect much salary negotiation, as they pay below area average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CTM Media Group (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. The management group went out of their way to speak with me on the phone as well as to meet with me in person. They were incredibly up front about the learning curve and speciality of this niche market.

Interview Questions

Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTM Media Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with the district manager from Philadelphia for about an hour and she informed me about the job and how it has taken her months to find a suitable candidate. She asked me about my previous role. She was smart, energetic and informative. She them introduced me to the office sales manager who had really no questions to ask, just giggled a lot at everything I said. Finally the HR Manager came form the US to meet with me and we discussed salary where I told her what I would need to survive. She stated they could come up with something to meet my expectations.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate vacation or salary. What the HR person stated about meetign my expectations was for not.