CTS LanguageLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CTS LanguageLink

2.5

Spanish Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Great, very straightforward interview, no complications, assessment of interpretation skills, evaluation, interpretation simulation, words 30 in Spanish and 30 in English, 2 weeks to get the results and the final decision was made quickly.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Vancouver, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I interviewed with human resources, COO and Director of Sales. I also met with a few people on the production staff as well as other members of the existing Sales team. There was a focus on dials and appointment setting which I thought was pretty odd for outside sales. That type of sales is really outdated. There was nothing specifically unique about this interview. It was pretty routine actually.

Interview Questions

• What were my previous quotas? Did I have any clients I could bring with me for immediate revenue? Why did I leave my previous positions?   Answer Question

Telephonic Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone communication

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Vancouver, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Long and tedious. Constrains are outlined when you accept this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accet as is!!!

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Vancouver, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. They were friendly and provided plenty of detail about the job. The whole process was straightforward and professional. None of the questions asked were difficult.

Medical Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Code of ethics and webinar test, after that, Straightforward interview-questions, basic medical terminology. Case-scenario of a telephonic interpretation (Interpret as if it was real). BBB rated at A+ which gives you a sense of trust. Waiting on the decision, but it has been a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the patient (LEP) is using grotesque words?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Vancouver, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

You are asked as a lot of questions about how you do under pressure, feel about customer services, and what you would do in some situations involving interpreters or clients. You will be talked to about the importance of attendance because it is a call center and errors that may disqualify you from getting hired on with the actual company after 90 days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client called in and asked for a language not listed on our supported languages?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink in April 2016.

Interview

Phone test for interpreter ability and ethics. Wasn't really an interview beyond that. I was sent all on boarding paper work via email and there is not much in terms of training and preparation for being sent into pretty emotionally charged or even dangerous situations for example mental health home visits with social workers.

Interview Questions

• They ask fairly straightforward vocabulary interpretation and the standard questions about interpreter protocol for example "Should you insert your own personal opinion when interpreting for a client?"   2 Answers

OTP Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CTS LanguageLink (Vancouver, WA) in July 2018.

Interview

I've been working as a contractor for a few years before I applied to become an employee, so there wasn't really an interview. I was told that they want me and will start the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable interpreting legal calls because I will be receiving some of them.   1 Answer