CTS Protective Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTS Protective Services

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS Protective Services (Lakeland, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

They bring in a group and do a sales presentation. Short 1 on 1 chat... Do you have transportation, can you pass a background check. Apply for management and they give an offer to go to training (Unpaid) then it is a tryout for them to find the best off the next 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation? (Close ended question)   1 Answer
    • Can you pass a background check? (Another closed question)   1 Answer

I expect a company do a real interview and pick who they think the best person is. I was told that everyone say they have integrity and so on so they bring in about 5 for them to decide later. In my many years in management have never offered or been offered a job without knowing what the position is and the pay was. They also expected a person to drive almost 2 hours one way and not put you up in a hotel, gas or even pay you for the 3 days of training. If you continue to do what you do you will continue to get what you get.

Sales/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS Protective Services (Fort Wayne, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

CTS Protective Services had posted an ad on Careerbuilder.com for sales manager/ Outside Sales. They had posted the starting salary was $40k-$60k. I received a call from their headquarters in Georgia restating this information then proceeded to confirm for a face to face interview on the following day. I arrived at the interview only to find out it was a group interview with a speech about the company, the product and the pay. Then it proceeded to a face to face interview with then manager. He confirmed that it was only for a sales position that was 100% commission with unpaid training. I thanked him for wasting my time and left.

Interview Questions

• If you left here and ran into a buddy what would you tell them about what you learned today at this meeting?   Answer Question

I choose to decline the offer, because it was exactly the opposite of what was advertised. Do not deal with this company as you will only be shammed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS Protective Services (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

When CTS offers you a job it is a fraud. They call you and let you know you have been hired in as management. When you show up for orientation they then inform you that you are not getting paid for orientation and that you have to be a commission based sales rep for a year before being considered for management.

Interview Questions

• What do you think when cold calling someone over the phone helps you get their business?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS Protective Services in October 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume in for a technician job with this company, and was called back by the install manager for a phone interview. I was told this was a traveling position and that i could make anywhere from 30-60,000 a year depending on how willing I was to work. The guy told me all about the company I think it is a family owned company and how he started off in the same position they were hiring for and how much loyalty meant to the owners. I talked with the manager for a while on the phone and he asked me to come in to their office the next day for an interview. I was told to arrive around noon, and to my surprise this company has a lot of employees I was greeted by a very friendly younger girl who asked me to fill out an application while I waited. I met with the install manager and an assistant who took me around and introduced me to everyone in the company even the owner (who seemed to be very young) everyone I talked to was extremely polite I spoke with the manager and his assistant who made the job seem great you work a few weeks then get a week off with pay. The company pays for the hotel, per diem and gas. They offered me the position even though I have no experience and wanted me to be there the following week for a 3 week paid training.

Interview Questions

Due to family health reasons I had to call and decline the job. I did call them back a few months later to ask for another chance and was told they were not hiring for that position