CUNA Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CUNA Mutual Interview Questions

Interviews at CUNA Mutual

2.7

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview process was very well organized, initial call with hiring manager, call with another manager in department, on site interview. Communication was excellent throughout the process. Interviews were efficiently run. All timelines on updates were exact. Great interview process!

Interview Questions

• None, all were pretty anticipated. Asked about work environment previously, challenges faced professionally.   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in February 2020.

Interview

Was told there are 3 rounds of interviews. (Phone and 2 in-person). The phone interview was quick, about 15 mins. I was asked about my salary expectation and if I was ok with moving to Madison.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual.

Interview

It was a good experience, although it is very much like an RFP.
    A lengthy process beginning with a pre-screen panel role play and briefing with Executive stakeholders. They expect you to conduct research for a presentation.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual.

Interview

Had an on campus screening interview followed by several onsite interviews with management. General behavioral-based interview process. Interviewing onsite at the main campus was both exciting and intimidating. Some interviewers seemed to have more experience than others.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to influence a group to achieve an objective.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual in November 2019.

Interview

I passed the hr interview and get to the group interview. Been interviewed by three supervisors, and it took about half an hours. The interviewer interrupt my answers and seems not paying any attention sometime.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, couple weeks later went through a phone screening with basic questions asking about experience and skills that are necessary for the position. Then moved onto to virtual interview through WebEx. The virtual interview was actually easier than the phone screening, quite honestly, it was barely an interview. I think I was asked like 2 real interview questions and the rest was the manager talking about the position. I think less than a week later I got my offer. The whole interview procedure was a bit delayed at times since it was recruitment season for college students but nothing was super out of hand.

Technical Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI).

Interview

The interview process was very professional and friendly. Everyone I interviewed with was very open and honest to all questions I had. The feedback loop was also very tight. I had the phone screening feedback within 2 days , then I went onsite for the interview within a week form the phone screening.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting from this job?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in July 2019.

Interview

First interview was with Human resources , approximately ten days after another interview with hiring manager and a couple of weeks after a panel with 3 people; a mix between peers and partners.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview. It has been two weeks and I didn't get any response since then. I was asked some general questions such as career goal, why actuarial science.

Direct Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in June 2019.

Interview

the interview consisted of 1 phone interview with the hiring manager ( screening interview) and 3 in-person interviews ( one person from the Marketing team, department manager and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to leave your current role?   Answer Question
    • What would you say is you greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you had to use data to explain a complex situation to someone with no analytical background.   Answer Question
    • How familiar are you SAS, Tableau or Power BI?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had to work on a cross functional team.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had to work with someone you did not get alone with.   Answer Question