CUNA Mutual Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CUNA Mutual

CUNA Mutual

Application

I interviewed at CUNA Mutual

Interview

Very thorough with great opportunity to meet teams. I enjoyed the process and got to meet numerous employees I would be working with in the role. Very good experience overall. One round they had a roundtable with current employees that was very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Cuna Mutual Group?
    Answer Question

CUNA Mutual

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied on the company website and roughly five days after I was contacted directly by the hiring manager, which is kind of unusual. However, this made the interview process much faster than I anticipated, which was nice. I interviewed with a 3-person leadership team then with a director level employee.

Interview Questions
  • Have you experience using HTML or CSS?
  • Do you have experience with marketing automation software?

CUNA Mutual

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual in Mar 2021

Interview

I first interviewed with the hiring manager and it went very well. She joked that she couldn't hire me on the spot, but that she thought it seemed to be a great fit. Then, she arranged an interview with three of her direct reports later that day as well as an another interview with her and the department director after that. At the time, I was surprised that she was scheduling the final interviews in advance of the next one. It seemed the rest of the interviews were just a formality ahead of an offer. Admittedly, the interview with her team did not go well. Their questions did not really reflect the job posting or her description of the job in the initial interview. Shortly after that interview, she cancelled the subsequent interviews with herself and the director via email in a cold, one-line sentence indicating that I was not a fit. It's true I might not have been a fit for the position, but she handled the situation without any tact. I'm not sure why she thought it was a good idea to schedule the follow-up interviews before she received feedback from her team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CUNA Mutual

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual

Interview

Had a 30-minute call with the recruiter, final interview was scheduled within 3 days. There were three sessions and I was interviewed by 6 people in total (managers and associates), nothing too tricky, mostly behavioral and you get a list of questions prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a mathematical concept to a 10 year old, to your peers, and to the CEO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Waverly, IA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied and received a callback within a couple days to set up phone interview. The phone interview was nice and easy going, general discussion about career goals and telling me about CUNA. I was then scheduled a video interview with three managers. Interview day came and they were late to the interview. One manager didn't show up. Questioning was vague and they were unable to state what the position could look like. They had many options they were unsure of the best fit. It felt awkward and they clearly had little interest from the start. I left the interview with a bad feeling about taking the position

Interview Questions
  • As technical as you can explain what you currently do.

CUNA Mutual

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CUNA Mutual in Dec 2020

Interview

Three step interview process. First with the recruiter, than with the hiring manager and then with senior. The 3rd interview required candidates to present on a solution that they were comfortable selling. Overall the process went great. All parties involved where very responsive and provided sufficient feedback and next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Milwaukee, WI) in Oct 2020

Interview

The first interview was behavior and it was quite thorough. Asked about past experiences and challenges faced in past roles. Next interview was kind of technical, asked a lot of general data science questions and technical thinking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Challenges faced in previous jobs Name a time when you had to collaborate

CUNA Mutual

Application

I interviewed at CUNA Mutual

Interview

Met some Talent Acquisition folks at a career fair and hit it off; they were very friendly. Followed up with a few phone interviews which then led them to mention a few different internship positions which they thought might be a good fit. Did a few more interviews with the managers for these positions and then accepted an offer. There was a background check but no drug test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Port-of-Spain

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Port-of-Spain)

Interview

Interview was fine, however the wait time was over an hour to be interviewed, with no valid explanation or excuse for the late start. It was quite disappointing but at least the interview itself was conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CUNA Mutual

Application

I interviewed at CUNA Mutual

Interview

I applied the internship online and get interview. Two rounds interview, one phone and one on-site. Interviewers were nice and informative. Questions are not hard if you prepared for it.

Interview Questions
  • On-site: What's your favorite machine learning algorithm? What to do if your data contain missing value?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews