CUNA Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkdIn. Phone interview and then written assessment. I got an email from the recruiter to schedule a phone call interview. Basic behavioral questions and not really an interview, just conversation asking about the proficiency in the programming language.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine, but I was never notified of the result. My recruiter had to contact Cuna Mutual a couple of times just to find out whether I was still in the running for the position. I found it rude.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Got scheduled for a phone interview then a on-site interview. Then after two weeks and heard nothing back! No results and nothing. Not even a single word. Even if I am not selected, they should tell me how I did during the interview process.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online; recruiter then emailed me to set up an in-person interview (while skipping the phone interview).

I was told that it'd take a while to get through the entire interviewing process, so I waited ~ 1 month to follow up with the recruiter.

I have not heard anything from CUNA for 2 months now and the job has been taken down.

If someone goes out of their way to interview in-person, those individuals should (at least) receive an email informing them of movement in a direction direction.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time/project when you had to work within a tight budget.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

First phone interview with HR, than phone interview with hiring manager. In person interview with hiring manager and coworker. Than in person interview with Department head and another executive. Both in person interviews were one hour long.

Interview Questions

• I followed up a month later to the hiring manager and was told they were still interviewing. I followed up a month later and NO response. Emailed HR and no response. Called and left VM with HR No response.   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was with a Job agency, after i did the screening for that, my information was passed along to hiring manager of my department. I was called directly by the hiring manager and did a phone interview. Once phone interview was conducted I was sent an email to submit a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how well can I handle changes in flow processes and demands of clients.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI).

Interview

Pretty easy, just behavioral based questions and going over resume stuff. Two back-to-back interviews of total 1 hour. Met with directors and managing directors and analysts too. The overall conversation was pretty chilled.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual.

Interview

Overall great interview experience and great internship. I had two short (I believe 30 min?) behavioral interviews on their Madison campus. Both interviewers were professional and kind. They genuinely seemed interested in getting to know me. The interview consisted of primarily basic behavioral interview questions. Be prepared to talk about past experiences and how they relate to this job. In my experience, if you are hired your project assignment may relate to interests you express in the interview or past experiences you enjoyed.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual (Madison, WI).

Interview

I had a Skype interview first, then was invited to a networking dinner where I got the opportunity to meet with several employees of the company and other candidates. There was an introduction presentation about CUNA, and then people were divided into different groups for some team building activities.

The next day I had three formal interviews with three different people. Overall I had a great experience with CUNA Mutual Group!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUNA Mutual.

Interview

Applied through my university's careers services and was offered a first-round interview. It was pretty laidback, with questions that I thought were not your average behavioral questions like tell me about yourself etc. The interviewers were nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think a person in this position would require?   Answer Question
    • What would be the biggest challenge for you coming into this role?   Answer Question