CUNY (City University of New York) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CUNY (City University of New York) Interview Questions

Interviews at CUNY (City University of New York)

2.5

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well. The interview consisted of three team members. They had their own questions. It was a smooth dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Questions consist of a description about yourself, summarization of employment history and how will I be a good fit for their institution.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was very short, like 15mins tops. I guess it was an initial screening exercise to sieve through all applicants. I suppose that this was necessary to narrow down to only suitable candidates for further follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. Nothing too complicated.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

At a job fair, there was no discussion of work expected to be done, the interviewer simply wanted to ask me what my major was, what I planned to do after college and when I could work.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy, quick and straight forward, very fair and made an offer fairly quickly training was easy and quick to learn as well. First it started with an email, then an in person interview after an offer was made through email. it all took about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Sat down with the two Directors and they asked me the general interview questions (ie. how do you meet the qualifications for this job?). I was hired within a week.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior work experience make you a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was quick and straightforward. There were 2 interviewers who asked questions about my work experience and activities outside of work (hobbies, travel, etc.). There was a lack of communication as to whether I was accepted for the position at first. Wasn't aware until I was asked a week later if I had gone for my fingerprints.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 3 people in the room. They asked me to describe my background. Tell them why I like to apply this position. Why I think I am qualify for this position? Do you have referral?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews the process was straight forward. The first interview the interviewer explains to you about the paper work and your pay,schedule things of that nature. The second interview more about the duties you will be performing on the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will able to handle the front desk reception area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired immediately

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. However, it took a while to get in touch with the human resources department. They are actually pretty slow when it comes to getting things done. Once, reached, though, I was able to have an easy interview that did not have any curveball questions. Everything was pretty standard.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CUNY (City University of New York) (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The director asked me all the questions, needed someone to do the paper work. so do you have enough time besides your school. just like that i had the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you work on filings? Microsoft word, clerical job questions   1 Answer