CVE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVE

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVE (Allen, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic and laid back. I had 2 people interview me and talked about my experience and what they require of me. They asked about my experience with entering invoices into QuickBooks, and general data entry. I pretty much knew how to do each task the job was assigned for so after that they told me they would expect of me as an employee

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at CVE (Plano, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

A friend of mine recommended me to apply this company as Engineer. I sent my resume to my friend and had a chance to be interviewed by hiring manager. After this, I asked to my friend how long the interview process will be. There was no response from HR or Hiring manager.
    I waited more than 6 months. I had an another interview with manager. At last I got the call from manager and give me an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVE (Plano, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The entire interview was done in Korean even though all the employees under management all speak English. You will speak to the manager whom you will be reporting to and they will ask you what you did before. That was the only question that I was asked.

Afterwards I was taken into a meeting room where the vice president of the company explained who works in what department and was given a quiz.

My first assignment was to work in each department and find 10 things I would fix with that department.

Interview Questions

• This may have been a personal issue but I am not a native Korean speaker and it was difficult to understand everything. I explained this to each of the managers and they said they understood. If Korean is not your native language this may not be the best place to work as a supervisor. All the employees that work under managers will speak English.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Right after being asked where I had worked before I was told how much I would be making. If you ask for anything under $40,000 they will give it to you.