CVHCare Home Health Patient Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Patient Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (San Ramon, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through Indeed quick apply app. Reviewed my resume within 24 hrs HR contacted me to come in the complete 4 part computer assessment at Corp office following day . Assessment consisted of : general computer skills , problem solving 20 questions timed test , and typing rest. Upon completion advised my results , resume, cover letter , and education be reviewed by hiring managers if I was a good fit would be contacted for interview . HR advised me test results would take at least 3 days to come back .Took test got a call 3 days later in morning advising I would be moving forward and would like to schedule I in face interview the following week. Went in for face to face interview met with Chief of Human Resources & Chief of Staffing very relaxed interview learning about company, position, my experience and what I could bring to company . Very easy to talk to not your normal interview go with the flow will take you far along with be yourself. After meeting had me meet with Supervisor over dept I would be working for . Met with supervisor discussed job roll along with reviewing my past experience on resume . Taken back to HR coordinator advised to have a seat in testing room to verify if any other questions from HR Chief. Waited 10 minutes then HR coordinator came back in with a packet advising they would like to offer me the job on the spot. Provided my offer letter , and of course I glad accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in situation . Past experience . Hobbies & interest . Team compatibility.   Answer Question