CVHCare Home Health RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVHCare Home Health RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CVHCare Home Health

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional and respectful attitude, non-confrontational or exposing or making you feel uncomfortable or probing.
Very reasonable situational/behavioral questions, also offered positive feedback if and when the answer led to resonance. I was explained the whole process upfront and in detail to set expectations adequately.

Interview Questions

• To provide an example of how I handled a difficult situation with a patient and to describe a situation that made me feel most proud of in taking care of my patients.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVHCare Home Health

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (San Ramon, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the same day via email. We scheduled a phone interview for later in the week. The phone interview was approximately 20 minutes. The recruiter was very nice and gave a lot of information about the position, including pros and cons. After that, we scheduled an in-person interview, which consisted of an interview, computer exam, and skills test (total time: 2-2 1/2 hours).

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that frustrated you about your previous job?
      How important is communication?
      What is the difference between facility nursing and home health nursing?
      How do you deal with difficult patients? Co-workers?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health in October 2017.

Interview

This review is for a recruiter initial interview process. It was really smooth and recruiter very personable on the phone and answered all my questions. The overall position was explained in a clear detail manner. Benefits was also explained. Expectations was also explained with sincerity.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (San Ramon, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Trisha Bingham is a pro. I was contacted quickly, a phone interview and in person interview within a week. No delays. The computer quiz was fine except for the group dynamic personality questions; it's been a while since I read the latest psych magazines.

Interview Questions

• How does nursing in the home differ than nursing in the hospital.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (San Ramon, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1) phone screening with basic questions such as "Describe your background". You speak with a member of HR. Very friendly people.
    2) In person 1:1 interview with more formal but basic questions. On the same day they give you computer literacy exam, hands on skills assessment and what seemed like a type of IQ test. The skills assessment is basic nursing skills, and they give you as list to review beforehand. Everyone is very nice, not a stressful event. I received an offer via email the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose home health? Describe a time you dealt with a difficult patient.   Answer Question