CVHCare Home Health Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CVHCare Home Health

1 Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVHCare Home Health (San Ramon, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I applied online and within a few days I was contacted in order to take a few assessments that were used to evaluate my abilities as an HR Professional. Throughout the whole process the HR team at CVH was available to answer any question or concerns I had.

A few days later I had a Face Time interview with the Senior Recruiter. The interviewer asked important questions needed to gather information, but was very personable and made the setting relaxed and comfortable. I then had a second Face Time interview with the Director of HR. The Director was very honest about the company and where they were heading in the future. I found her honesty to be very refreshing as I learned a lot about the company. She also asked good questions which challenged me to think through different scenarios that happen in the workplace.

I was told that I would hear back from HR with a decision very shortly. A couple days later I was offered the Recruiter position I had applied for. Once the offer was made the HR team was always available to answer any questions, or to help with my accommodations for moving from out of state. I am very impressed with the manner at which the HR team functions.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you made a mistake. What did you learn from this situation.   Answer Question