CVS Health Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

apply online- then HR confirms your interview time- make sure you a lot at least 2 hrs for the interview as 3 different managers/directors would interview you prior to hiring

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irving, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Same day received a HireVue email to record interview questions. Later face to face with two hiring managers. The interview process was pretty standard for the exception of the HireVue. This is the third time I've ever had to use HireVue as a part of the interview process.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in September 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call for the position. I was advised I would receive a follow up call in a week,if the phone interview was good. I received a phone call two day later and advise I was selected for a face to face interview. As of today, I received a rude call back from the recruiter and was advise the interest was no longer there as I had a grammatical mistake on my resume. Are you kidding? I was advise to correct my one grammatical error and apply for a lower level position. If the company is structured in this way, I missed a bullet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

First step is to receive a phone call from their talent acquisition team based out of Boston. Once they ask you questions to make sure you qualify someone else calls you to set up an interview. This took about a week to hear back to set up an interview time and date. Once arrived at CVS, round table interview with three people, very friendly, outgoing, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a humbling experience you've had in the past?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through the CVS website. Was contacted within a couple of days by a recruiter who did an initial phone interview. Was very up front about timeline, salary, and various other expectations. Told me that I would be contacted within a week about whether or not I was selected to move forward with an in-person interview. I was contacted within 2 days and asked to come back for an in-person. They worked with my schedule and get me in on a day and at a time that worked for me. The interview lasted a little over an hour and was with a panel of 4 people including the hiring manager within the department. Again, very up front about the timeline and told me that it would be approximately a month before I heard anything as the hiring date was about 2 months out. They ended up reaching out about a week earlier than they had originally intended.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The process went well from the time of initial phone screen through to the interview. The personnel were friendly and provided ample information about the position and company. The recruiter responded quickly to my questions as well as the time frame for hiring

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter, who did not seem to be very organized. She would change the interview times/days frequently after initially scheduling it with me. Then, when I asked about the location of the job, she didn't know and laughed like it was a silly thing to ask. I interviewed with the hiring manager after three weeks of the interview being rescheduled and then never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager included typical interview questions.
    I believe that one of the reasons I was not offered the position was because I expressed how important a work/life balance was in my next position and according to the hiring manager, it's common that the AM's can work 50-60 hours/week.

Interview Questions

• Describe difficult situation with a client that you had to manage.   Answer Question
    • How do you deliver disappointing news to a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Each interviewer was friendly and provided a realistic outlook on the company. I was able to ask questions pertaining to the job and receive answers that made my decision easy.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time where you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

CVS Health came to our campus. Did not get selected for the on-campus interview then, but they reached out to me about a month later. I had another job offer already, so they expedited the process. Recruiter was extremely helpful and told me what I should expect, how to prepare, and what topics I should concentrate on. Discussed salary in the first call with the recruiter. I was very satisfied because it is my "first real job out of college." Later, I went into the office and had an interview with 2 senior managers. Very friendly. Was really prepared thanks to my recruiter's tips. They told me that this was going to be the end of the process and they'll make their decision soon, however, I got a call in the next two days asking for another face-to-face interview with the Director. I agreed. I went in 2 days later. The interview was mostly behavioral as well. The next day, the recruiter called me with the offer letter.

TIP: If you want this job, research thoroughly about the company. They were impressed with me that I did my research about the company and its current standings.

Interview Questions

• How do you network? How do you adapt yourself to a new environment?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview was held on campus of school I graduated from. First saw opportunity on university's alumni job board. They liked my resume and invited me for an on campus nteeview.

Met with several employees during the interview which lasted nearly 45 minutes. Interview questions were mostly behavioral and employees spent most of the time during my answers taking notes. Overall, though, they were nice and it wasn't a very stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince a group of people to see your way of thinking or follow a plan you came up with?   Answer Question