CVS Health Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

After I got interview, I never heard it back. I email the recruiter several times, but she never reply my email. Then I give up and seek for other opportunities. This is really a bad experience I had with CVS.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, received phone call approx. one week from HR screening group in CT. I then was sent a video interview to record answers to 4 questions. Then was scheduled to come in for an on site interview. Interview was with hiring manager only, about 1 and 1/2 hours. Was told second round would be coming up and I would be invited. That happened about another week with 2 additional employees. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and was there almost 2 hours. All very positive, they even showed me the desks/area where they sit and said only had one other candidate. Great, then about 4 days pass and I get the automated email that they were not hiring me. WOW- out of left field and I still see the job on their website over 10 days later. So I am not positive about the process nor the abrupt direction change. The lengthy two interviews were difficult in the quantity of questions and exhausting. I have been out interviewing and never been this long speaking with one person.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Call from HR, and got a second phone interview from hiring manager and the whole team. Questions are mostly behavior questions. A SAS assessment test was given. They are more focus on the team work and the skills. If you get a high score on assessment test, the bigger change you will get the offer.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions, and also a SAS assessment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Grueling, 4-hour process. Met with hiring manager, director, and panel of peers. Most of the questions were experience based or hypothetical (situational). There were no behavioral questions or trick questions and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you do first when you don't know the answer to something or know how to do it.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lincoln, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

They outsource a recruiting company in Boston which is very unorganized. Took 3 weeks after my phone interview to schedule an on-site interview. I met with 5 employees ranging from analysts to VP of department but felt that VP and hiring manager would have been sufficient. Apparently the first person I met with completed a case study but administered horribly.

The recruiters call the day after interviews for 'feedback' but really are ensuring you're interested in the position. I didn't call the recruiter back after my on-site interview but was clear that I needed a response within a certain time frame and that I was interested in the position during my interview. I emailed the recruiter a week later to find out the status of the position and still haven't heard back. Disappointed that the company pays for such a terrible recruiting service.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied on CVS' website and was called about one week later. That call was for a phone interview that they wanted to do on the spot. I suspected this, which is why I had let it go to voicemail then I called back once I was on break with my current job. This phone interview was to answer very basic questions including such things as salary expectations, if you're looking for other jobs, if you can do x (based on whatever job you applied for), etc. It lasted maybe 15 minutes with the promise that I'd be let known either way if I'd continue in the process.

A few days later I was scheduled for another phone interview with three managers. The scheduling took place via email with a different recruiter. They were open to a select few time slots. They never called at the scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• Remember, this was just the initial phone screening interview. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Recruiter, another phone interview with a couple of the team members, and final in person interview with entire team including hiring manager. The process took over two months to complete and I honestly thought I did not get the job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There doesn't seem to be any formal standards or process. If one moves from being a contractor to full-time, the interview is not formal.

Interview Questions

• No exciting, difficult or even interesting questions. Very traditional boring "Tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-existent. There was no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a Contract to hire position. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. After that I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interviews I moved on to a 1:1 with the hiring manager. The final interview was a panel interview with all the managers in the department.

Interview Questions

• What is you technical experience? How do work with teams? How do you manage tight deadlines?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview started with a phone interview with recruiter. Very straight forward, typical phone interview questions. Setup a face to face meeting with several managers a week out. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty much just questions about my ability to do the job, a little about my background, generally typical questions. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected or too difficult at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set for position.