CVS Health Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Call from HR, and got a second phone interview from hiring manager and the whole team. Questions are mostly behavior questions. A SAS assessment test was given. They are more focus on the team work and the skills. If you get a high score on assessment test, the bigger change you will get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Grueling, 4-hour process. Met with hiring manager, director, and panel of peers. Most of the questions were experience based or hypothetical (situational). There were no behavioral questions or trick questions and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you do first when you don't know the answer to something or know how to do it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lincoln, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

They outsource a recruiting company in Boston which is very unorganized. Took 3 weeks after my phone interview to schedule an on-site interview. I met with 5 employees ranging from analysts to VP of department but felt that VP and hiring manager would have been sufficient. Apparently the first person I met with completed a case study but administered horribly.

The recruiters call the day after interviews for 'feedback' but really are ensuring you're interested in the position. I didn't call the recruiter back after my on-site interview but was clear that I needed a response within a certain time frame and that I was interested in the position during my interview. I emailed the recruiter a week later to find out the status of the position and still haven't heard back. Disappointed that the company pays for such a terrible recruiting service.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied on CVS' website and was called about one week later. That call was for a phone interview that they wanted to do on the spot. I suspected this, which is why I had let it go to voicemail then I called back once I was on break with my current job. This phone interview was to answer very basic questions including such things as salary expectations, if you're looking for other jobs, if you can do x (based on whatever job you applied for), etc. It lasted maybe 15 minutes with the promise that I'd be let known either way if I'd continue in the process.

A few days later I was scheduled for another phone interview with three managers. The scheduling took place via email with a different recruiter. They were open to a select few time slots. They never called at the scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• Remember, this was just the initial phone screening interview. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Recruiter, another phone interview with a couple of the team members, and final in person interview with entire team including hiring manager. The process took over two months to complete and I honestly thought I did not get the job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There doesn't seem to be any formal standards or process. If one moves from being a contractor to full-time, the interview is not formal.

Interview Questions

• No exciting, difficult or even interesting questions. Very traditional boring "Tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-existent. There was no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a Contract to hire position. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. After that I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interviews I moved on to a 1:1 with the hiring manager. The final interview was a panel interview with all the managers in the department.

Interview Questions

• What is you technical experience? How do work with teams? How do you manage tight deadlines?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview started with a phone interview with recruiter. Very straight forward, typical phone interview questions. Setup a face to face meeting with several managers a week out. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty much just questions about my ability to do the job, a little about my background, generally typical questions. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set for position.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in August 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview with recruiter. They mentioned they would call me back letting me know if the hiring manager would like to set up a phone interview but its been a month and they have not called back. The interview consisted of matching skill/experience to job description.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in July 2011.

Interview

Initially email correspondence with HR to confirm interrest and set up interview with recruiter. Had phone interview with a recruiter, entailed review of position requirements and my background match to these. Interview was very positive, recruiter advised that I would be contacted the following week for 1:1 interview, has not yet occurred, noe more than 1 month later.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected interview questions, interview was a confirmation of experience match to posting requirments.   Answer Question