CVS Health Analytic Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Analytic Consultant Interview Questions

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Northbrook, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Broken between 3 managers and a case study. Needed to prove my accumen and ability to work with data or at least able to learn quickly (SAS history nor required). Each person was about half an hour and the case study was another half an hour. It was mostly proving excel skills

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you worked with data and gave a recommendation for it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Northbrook, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I have applied through their website.Their HR rep contacted me within a week of application.Had a phone screen with hr,then a phone screen with the hiring manager,and the on site interview scheduled day after the phone interview.
    Questions were regular behavioral questions.Had to meet with 5 managers from different departments.They were telling me what they do and asked me about my resume,background and technical skills.Nothing unusual.
    Then one hour asesment test.In Excel.
    Questions about percentages,interest,simple equations,and a case study.

Interview Questions

• If you have a client asking you 10 different things to do for him at the same time,what would you do?   1 Answer

Accepted another offer within same company