CVS Health Budget Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position through the CVS website . I got a call from an HR person who did the initial phone screen.
I was set up for a group panel interview the following week. I was interviews by 3 people and the questions for the most park were very basic performance based and pertaining to my resume.
The individuals interviewing me were very impressed with my achievements and I was told that their senior manager would be calling me next week , since she was traveling the week I was interviewing.
I then received an email from HR to fill out an online application and some other requirements. I was asked my salary expectations and given a number and if I was offered the job would I accept that number.
I agreed and I was asked to wait for the call of the señor manager.
The following week I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position, Then someone called me and said to disregard the email and that the manager would call to interview me the next day .
After one hour of this call I got a call again saying that the department had decided to pursue a different direction for this position and that I would not be interviewed again.
This all seemed very strange, but oh well ..stuff happens.

Interview Questions