CVS Health Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.8

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Manager called me in a couple of days after applying, she asked questions related to customer service, such as what would you do in different situations. Also asked about the greatest weakness/ strength I had.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

My first interview was canceled , than the 2nd one was the typical interview questions. Not anything hard. Just make sure you ask someone where to wait because they are so unorganized

Cashier Interview

Interview

My manager asked about my previous work experience as well as my education. My manager also went over store polices. My manager also went over expectations of being an employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Sandy, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

Manager was really nice. But if you're not going to agree to work Thanksgiving and Christmas, don't bother. She said it was required. They should write that on the application.

Interview Questions

• Will you work Thanksgiving and Christmas? If not, no need to go on with interview.   1 Answer
    • Are you applying anywhere else?   1 Answer
    • What did and didn't you like about last job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and got an interview within a few short days. When I got to the interview, the manager was really sweet and welcoming. The went really well and she basically asked the basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Henderson, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I barely got a chance to speak during the interview. My thoughts are: He had already made up his mind about who he wanted to hire for this position before the interview, so he was just trying to get it over with as quickly as possible. Not applying at this company again.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Basic questions that they usually ask of you. Things about why you want to work, abilities, availability, and effectiveness with communication as well as working with a team. Manager was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CVS?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

i went to the store i was applying to and then asked for the store manager, once i he came up to the front he greeted me and i greeted him. then we went to the back to the office and started the interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Conway, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

It went well. The manager was polite. He described the culture of the business, what they expect from employees, how you will be trained, explained the hiring and training process, how much you will be get per hour, and the typical shifts.

Interview Questions

• About yourself (background, experience,ect)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Garland, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Very short interview. It took like 10 minutes. Probably because the store manager is overloaded with work and didn't have much time to talk. They'll usually hire on the first interview. They have a high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• They ask me how much I wanted and how many hours I wanted. How soon could I start.   1 Answer