CVS Health Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online got called a couple days later and went in that same day got asked simple questions and she told me a little about the job. Got called the next day to say I was hired!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

was a long time ago but from what I remember it was very brief, I signed some papers, and was told when I would be put on the schedule. Never trust the training time frame, they will tell you to have everything done two weeks before the paperwork says and I don't know why. No drug test for cashiers but there is one for promotions. One on one interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was you get a call from management and you are asked a series of questions. Then you had a background check done and were sent to training for a day.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was easy. I applied online, received the called in a couple of days about interviewing over the phone, then had in person interview and then drug test. Fairly simple and easy, they've vamped up the quality of their interview process.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

So easy, showed up in jeans and a collared shirt, manager was extremely nice and easy going. It was super casual and the whole process was pretty painless. I spoke with her on the phone once, came in for an interview, and then she called that afternoon to say I got the job and give me details about training.

Interview Questions

• She asked general questions about my experience, skills, and availability.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me 3 weeks later. I went in and I was totally not prepared for those intense questions. He asked about 10 questions and the interview lasted for about an hour. That's how hard it was, but when I thought I failed, he called me and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Westfield, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they didn't call me right away. They called me about 3 months after, maybe more. After he asked me the questions he told me that I had a really nice personality and he would've hired me on the spot if I wasn't 17(because I'm a minor) However, he called me three days after and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you have any past experience with cashiers?
      Q: What's your availability on the weekdays but most importantly on the weekends?
      Q: How old are you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied Online, was called by the manager of the store. He met with me and told me all the functions of the Cashier position. He said part of the job was to lift up to 40 lbs., clean the bathroom, work different shifts depending if I was needed by other stores nearby. Manager also stated the Cashier position was to be part-time and for minimum wage. The manager was very nice. The store was very large and was in a busy area. The manager also told me that there was a lot of job growth and that the company always liked to hire from within.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked a few generic questions and I was hired on the spot. It seemed like they had already decided whether they would hire me and the interview part was just a formality.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

got a call and met them the same day
    that is basically it. we schedule a very informal interview standing in the front of the store
    and answering simple questions about myself and my previous experiences.
    the most important part for them seems to be your availability.