CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

1.8

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

a decent interview process got hired on the spot interview didn't take long and lasted about 20 mins talked about customer services and other thing relating the company would not recommend others apply though becayse we are all over worked and under paid

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Visalia, CA).

Interview

I went in to a great atmosphere. Every employee seemed so cheery. My future employer asked me a few questions, and told me what would be expected of me. She was a very friendly lady. After about 15 minutes of explaining the job, I was offered the job. I told her that I would love to be a part of the CVS family.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with customers.   1 Answer
    • They asked me what I would do in case of a robbery.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was brought in for 1 interview in the company break room. After the interview, I was called to start the following week. I was given a shirt and trained within a month.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. The supervisor asked me question about my previous job and other questions from my resume. The supervisor was very nice and she seemed to like my personality. She mentioned that my personality was what was needed in the job. Overall, the experience was chill.

Interview Questions

• Talk about an instance where you had to handle a disruptive customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call about 5 days after I applied for the interview. The interviewer was very friendly and didn't ask super difficult questions, stuff about why I want to work there, my previous work experience, and my availability. The interview was pretty casual. I was looking to work over the summer, which is most likely why I didn't get offered the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

Very giving of their time to interview. Better than the "tell me about yourself" question. I'm just here to work nothing else is mattering...I would not know how to answer that question, that is usually a sign they are not interested in you. If they already know they need you they will confirm what they already know about you...quick, easy learner, committed.

Interview Questions

• times available...need weekend and evening workers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy - assistant manager asked a few basic questions in a one on one interview because the store manager was too busy. Just answer honestly as I don't think that they are that selective.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calera, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Calera, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed my hiring manager. So far so good. Hopefully I'll get a call back. Manager was very friendly and made me feel really comfortable. Was greeting when I came in the store. The interview process went smoothly I wasn't to nervous seeing I've worked in retail before. Overall I was impressed with the store and interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for cvs?   1 Answer
    • How much is health insurance?   1 Answer

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied at this position within a week, and I instantly got a callback. the interview was formal and simple, it wasn't too hard she was asking basic questions; it was laid-back type of interview, which was good because I was already nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      If a customer...what would you do? *scenario question*
      Are you ok dealing with couponers?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Very informal, Went into back office and asked about availability, how many hours i could work etc,
    Asked about previous jobs, and if there was any situations where I handled it nicely, more like a conversation. the interview was was simple and informal, would do it again, not hard, pretty easy, don't know what else to write....