CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy - assistant manager asked a few basic questions in a one on one interview because the store manager was too busy. Just answer honestly as I don't think that they are that selective.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Calera, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Calera, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed my hiring manager. So far so good. Hopefully I'll get a call back. Manager was very friendly and made me feel really comfortable. Was greeting when I came in the store. The interview process went smoothly I wasn't to nervous seeing I've worked in retail before. Overall I was impressed with the store and interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for cvs?   1 Answer
    • How much is health insurance?   1 Answer

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied at this position within a week, and I instantly got a callback. the interview was formal and simple, it wasn't too hard she was asking basic questions; it was laid-back type of interview, which was good because I was already nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      If a customer...what would you do? *scenario question*
      Are you ok dealing with couponers?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Very informal, Went into back office and asked about availability, how many hours i could work etc,
    Asked about previous jobs, and if there was any situations where I handled it nicely, more like a conversation. the interview was was simple and informal, would do it again, not hard, pretty easy, don't know what else to write....

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview went by pretty fast because I had previous worked for this customer as an Intern, So I knew everything about the job. I only have 1 day of training for refreshing.

Interview Questions

• N.a. Just talked about everything that I knew previous to my internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

10.50

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easiest interview I have ever experienced. Very laid back. This was a way to find out how you will fit in with the crew. True personality comes out when you are at your comfortable state.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted whatever they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

months after application was submitted got a call to interview at that point I had even forgot that I applied but still accepted the offer to be interviewed, arrived 15 minutes early and the manager was not prepared for my appointment

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

First you apply online and take a long test assessing your skills. You are then called for an interview which is normally conducted with the store manager in their office. Basic interview questions are asked including availability and etc. If you are offered the job you will go to training which you are paid for and this training basically goes over customer service (hardly anything useful is taught here).

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that someone asked for help and you gave your best effort to help them?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was called in for one interview, and the manager decided that he wanted to hire me before it even ended. The interview lasted about fifteen minutes, and I was asked simple questions. The manager seemed to be focusing on my attitude and personality rather than my answers to specific questions. He wanted a bright personality and self-motivated attitude. After that, the process was quick. I was hired without another interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you specifically offer to CVS/my store that I don't already have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boyertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boyertown, PA).

Interview

Application was completed online, I received a call from management about a week or so after I submitted my application and we set up an interview. During the interview, it was another potential employee, the manager, and myself. We took turns reading a large packet of information and went over basics. We went home with our uniforms and schedule the same day.

Interview Questions

• We were not asked any traditional interview questions other than our availability. We just read over details and policies   Answer Question