CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Calera, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Calera, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed my hiring manager. So far so good. Hopefully I'll get a call back. Manager was very friendly and made me feel really comfortable. Was greeting when I came in the store. The interview process went smoothly I wasn't to nervous seeing I've worked in retail before. Overall I was impressed with the store and interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for cvs?   1 Answer
  • How much is health insurance?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied at this position within a week, and I instantly got a callback. the interview was formal and simple, it wasn't too hard she was asking basic questions; it was laid-back type of interview, which was good because I was already nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      If a customer...what would you do? *scenario question*
      Are you ok dealing with couponers?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Very informal, Went into back office and asked about availability, how many hours i could work etc,
    Asked about previous jobs, and if there was any situations where I handled it nicely, more like a conversation. the interview was was simple and informal, would do it again, not hard, pretty easy, don't know what else to write....

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview went by pretty fast because I had previous worked for this customer as an Intern, So I knew everything about the job. I only have 1 day of training for refreshing.

Interview Questions

• N.a. Just talked about everything that I knew previous to my internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

10.50

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easiest interview I have ever experienced. Very laid back. This was a way to find out how you will fit in with the crew. True personality comes out when you are at your comfortable state.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted whatever they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

months after application was submitted got a call to interview at that point I had even forgot that I applied but still accepted the offer to be interviewed, arrived 15 minutes early and the manager was not prepared for my appointment

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was called in for one interview, and the manager decided that he wanted to hire me before it even ended. The interview lasted about fifteen minutes, and I was asked simple questions. The manager seemed to be focusing on my attitude and personality rather than my answers to specific questions. He wanted a bright personality and self-motivated attitude. After that, the process was quick. I was hired without another interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you specifically offer to CVS/my store that I don't already have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boyertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boyertown, PA).

Interview

Application was completed online, I received a call from management about a week or so after I submitted my application and we set up an interview. During the interview, it was another potential employee, the manager, and myself. We took turns reading a large packet of information and went over basics. We went home with our uniforms and schedule the same day.

Interview Questions

• We were not asked any traditional interview questions other than our availability. We just read over details and policies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call asking when I would be available for an interview a few weeks after I applied. I responded with any weekday at 1 pm, and he ended up asking me to come in that day (it was 11am when I got the call) for the interview. It was all kind of rushed.

We sat in the small, cramped office and he asked me very generic questions about myself: where else I have worked, what would I contribute to the company, my hobbies etc. I doubt he was really listening and had already decided I'd be a decent cashier as I'm pretty effervescent. That and it was obvious how understaffed they were.

And that's it... it was a pretty detached thing. I went to training and had to complete a series of "modules" (and that whole process is beyond frustratingly confusing and inefficient, agreed upon by EVERYONE).

Interview Questions

• Generic question. (ex: What are your hobbies?)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was literally that- we negotiated. Not about much though. He let me know to expect an email soon, I said thanks, and we were through talking after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

They asked me several questions about my current position and why did I want to leave it and what did I do as tasks as part of my current position. They asked me to tel them about myself and why I as applying for the position at CVS Health. They wanted to know my skills.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle conflict situations?   1 Answer