CVS Health Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

1.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Well there was no interview as it was more of a transition from Target Pharmacy to CVS Pharmacy and since it was a transition, I didn't really have an interview. Although they did ask us if we were willing to stay with the company or decline the offer with CVS,

Interview Questions

• They had asked what was the one thing that I was looking forward to working with CVS?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online. After a few weeks, I received a call from the district hiring manager to do a phone interview. Asked which location I was interested in, how long I had been in pharmacy and when I could start. Scheduled in person interview with store manager.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about pharmacy?
      What is an example of being able to multi-task?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

This was a conversation-based interview. This interview did not consist of scenarios (“tell me about a time when…”) like other companies’ interviews. It was very much straight-forward and very quick.

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Marlton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I Applied online through the cvs website within a week I received a phone call from pharmacist to setup an interview with the pharmacist. Very informal and easy going interview process

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Need to complete an online application. Allow at least 5 -6 hours for this process. This will register your details in the CVS HR database. If you match their requirement, a store or 2 may call you for an interview. If the Pharmacist in Charge likes you, you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years   1 Answer
    • What do you like about CVS   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health in November 2015.

Interview

A quick overview of the job, she told me my hourly rate, and said, "Do you want the job or not?" whole thing took about 10 minutes. Hiring manager was less than enthusiastic about having to interview anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secane, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Secane, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Conversational (no formal structure, most questions appeared to be asked to determine fit with existing pharmacy / store staff).
    Note: Interview was with both the Pharmacy Manager and the Store Manager.
    Interview took place in the employee break room.
    First names were used (at their insistence).
    Ended with a quick tour of the pharmacy area and introduction to pharmacy staff on duty.
    Was told they would call me the following week, no immediate offer or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Why CVS?   1 Answer
    • (Verifying from application) Are you currently certified as a Pharmacy Technician?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Mount Prospect, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply, get called by the recruiter or receive an email and send them all the information needed to schedule an interview. Go for the interview and get to see the inside of the CVS Health facility.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in the pharmacy before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I sat in the chairs in front of the pharmacy and waited for the pharmacist to come out. Once he came out he introduced himself took a look at my resume and asked a couple of questions. My Interview wasn't even 15 mins. Was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• The pharmacists took a look at my resume and asked me when can I work. Told him I was open he told me I had the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Canaan, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New Canaan, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was short and fun. I was interviewed by 2 managers and I was asked questions related to customer service. I was able to make an impact on the managers with what i had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are good candidate?   1 Answer