CVS Health Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was after I've applied online, I received an email requesting to complete a preliminary interview which was a digital interview. Once you complete the video submission, CVS Health team will get in touch with you with next steps.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was "Why do you want to work for CVS Health?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

I was called next day after applying for this postion. Initial Interview from an outsourced recruiting office, Seven Step. Was asked the same exact questions as the online application, such as highest education level, list of prior positions and what I did there. Also asked if I was within an acceptable distance from the hiring location and my expected salary. This was a pre-interview that would be sent on to hiring manager. Recruiter said I should expect call within in 1-2 weeks for second interview and would hear from him either way.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for with this position?   1 Answer