CVS Health Interview Questions in Cumberland, RI | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI).

Interview

The interview process was friendly and unintimidating. The usual interview questions were asked regarding job experience and expectations. The hiring Manager was very quick with the turnaround acceptance and start date.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2016.

Interview

my staffing agency prepped me with some questions an answers and closing statements. Interviewer was pleasant, relaxed and seemed to be impressed with my experience and skills...I was not expecting to get hired...company is hard to get into...fortune 500

Interview Questions

• How is your sales , with a particular product   1 Answer

Packaging Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with two individuals. We had private conversations that were generally positive, informative and felt very much like back and forth conversations. The interviewers were engaged, interesting and asked interesting, thought-provoking questions.

I never felt rushed or pressured. I was given opportunity to ask my own questions, which were well-received and answered.

QA Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in December 2015.

Interview

Two Phone Screenings (HR then Hiring Manager); In person interview with Hiring Manager and two peers from team. HR General screening questions and discussed resume. Hiring Manager general review of Resume and discussed specifics of position. Peers had tactical questions about the experience and how certain situations would be addressed. Gauging Fit for the team I would say.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe SDLC - (Software Development Life Cycle) processes and Quality concepts; Some discussion of Regression - they do differentiate Functional Regression during active test phase and Release Regression (separate team ); They were looking for regression around changed functionality not just system regression in the discussion from what I could tell.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR rep located in Boston, then a few days later, in-person interviews down in Cumberland RI where the corporate headquarters is located. Signed in and then talked to three employees, two analysts and then a senior finance manager. Very nice office and campus, people were very professional.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

3 round interview process. One phone interview, one on one, and finally a panel interview. Very friendly, not intimidating. They asked pretty standard questions in the initial phone interview. A in person interview was scheduled 1.5 weeks after. Then each in person interview was a week apart. Great company to get hired for, only downfall was the offered salary was average.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your current supervisor what would he/she say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

It took nearly 3 weeks for the agency to hear back from the recruiter for an assessment and schedule an interview. Interviewed by 3 people individually. 1 interviewer was rushed because she had her calendar scheduler misaligned for time zone and thought I was an hour late. Interviewers 2 and 3 asked good questions about experience and skills and their answers about the position were a bit vague. I was informed by Interviewer 1 that I made the short list for a 2nd interview the following week. It took another 3 weeks to find out that they hired someone else and NO apology for leading the agency nor me about the 2nd interview.

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI).

Interview

HR called me twice asked the same questions, they seem a little unorganized. Had to fill out another form to interview, which I already filled out when applying for the job. In person interview fairly quickly, two weeks after initial call.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. What are your strengths, favorite courses. Technical ability. Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick. Nice conversation. Very laid back.
    Was asked about who I am, what I did at previous jobs, my availability and willingness to go up company ladder. She also wanted to know how I can add to the team in a stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work overnight?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2014.

Interview

asked a bunch of generic questions, nothing challenging or hard to answer, very simple easy interview process. The face to face were the managers repeating the same questions from HR, nothing really challenging. They also asked a little more about skill set like excel and other normal office programs. phone, in-person, and offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CVS?   1 Answer