CVS Health Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

1.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Peoria, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Sat with store manager in office. It was a relaxed environment and conversation flowed smoothly. Having retail experience and customer service experience will help greatly in being noticed for a interview and in helping with the job itself

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a fast paced environment including but not limited to; customers, passport photos, moneygram etc.?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Monroeville, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I went in for a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. She was pleasant, the interview lasted for an hour and it seemed like a nice enough place to work. The questions were strictly related to the job requirements. The problem was only that I had transportation problems that would prevent me from being able to accept.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when I successfully solved a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

They didn't ask many questions. Only the basics and once they knew I was capable of doing the job they hired me. Didn't get into much depth about me. It didn't seem as if they cared too much and were in a hurry more than anything.

Anonymous Employee in Trussville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Trussville, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

You have to go through two interviews and an orientation, the interviews were a week apart and I had to wait two weeks for my orientation to become available for me

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be with our company in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call about a week later. As soon as I got the phone call I got a face-to-face interview with the manager the next day. They asked very simple questions and basically what I planned on getting out of their company. I went into the interview with my boot camp date already set almost a year later, and they only approved of it more.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Omaha, NE) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Requested a choice of 3-5 stores. Had a short interview of what the job entailed. Let the interviewer know that this is what I was looking for and I could handle the job. I was looking for something part time for evenings and weekends.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever shopped at one of our stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Fresno, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Was OK and pretty common sense questions. Was pretty short and to the point. It only was a one day interview. Friendly interviewer. Told me a lot about their company and policies.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in October 2009.

Interview

Personality interview consiting of situational questions

Interview Questions

• Have you known a fellow employee that has stolen merchandise?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in April 2009.

Interview

I went in personally 2 or 3 times a week just to check in, even tho I knew they would not be hiring for a few months. I figured that if they saw me coming in regularly, they would assume I would also show up regularly for work. The personal interview was about an hour, and I was called back and hired after passing a drug and background check.