CVS Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

No interview
Went thorough a staffing agency so I interviewed with them. They only asked questions about previous employers. Also explained the position with cvs and what my role would be.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    Based on this phone interview, this is not a company that believes in work life balance at all. If that is truly how their scheduling is done, I don't know how they have any employees at all.

A piece of advice to CVS and affiliates: Scheduling flexibility has to be give and take. If you just take, you're going to see high turnover.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to complete open availability every day of the week during all hours of operation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had to submit my resume a day before the interview along with taking an honesty test, which they reviewed at the time of the interview. They reviewed my past employment history and work experiences and asked me the employment question. Why should we hire you at CVS caremark? I answered best I could. But I had real confident attitude while interviewing, and I knew I would be hired. And I always ask, do I have the job? They said yes.

Interview Questions

• Why do think we should hire you to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Solon, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to take an online assessment. If you pass you then are invited to take a digital interview(like Skype) to answer a few questions like: name a time you handled a difficult customer. During the digital interview you're not talking to an actual person, they just record your answers. If you pass the digital interview you are then invited for a phone interview where the recruiter will advise you about the company and the position, as well as your previous work experience. If you pass that you are finally invited for the face to face interview at the company. I was interviewed by one of the customer service supervisors where he explained to position and asked a few behavior type questions. The interview lasted about 20-25 minutes and he then offered me the position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you faced a difficult customer. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

nothing special - once you got through all the security - makes you feel like going into Fort Knox. Employees looking at you as you are waiting was rather uncomfortable like a person needs to be more uncomfortable going to an interview

Interview Questions

• How many dimples in a golf ball? seriously   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

A resume was a REQUIREMENT! Without it, you are out of luck. There are 3-4 people at one time in which you go thru 3 phases. Initially a walk thru with a recruiter to explain the job description and negotiate pay. What you commit to then is the end! Once you are both on the same page, you meet with a supervisor who will ask you prior work experience and judge language skills and in depth explainations. If succeeded futher, you will then meet with a head HR rep who will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult customer? What was your approach to the customer? Did they leave satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please ask if you are being offered base pay. Know your worth if you have experience, your years of knowledge are worth more as you walk thru the door with a foot above the rest.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

Did application and then right after virtual job tryout which you had to pass the next day had a video interview and the day after face to face. Waiting for results

Interview Questions

• What do you think you should have been famous for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Monroeville, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Anyone should be able to get hired very laid back interview. They ask typical customer service questions. They also ask for you to operate two computer screens, I guess if you can't operate the screens you are not fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an irate caller.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chandler, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR. they asked when I would like to go in for an interview. When I went in there were someone else. we were both getting interviewed at the same time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, Simple questions. I had a phone interview first, then a face to face interview. Took a computer test then I was asked basic questions by a recruiter who was very friendly and personable. We seemed to really like each other. when she was done she said she really liked me and wanted me to meet with someone else. The second lady was more like a detective, I felt more like I was being interrogated then interviewed. I left feeling horrible. I knew that I was not going to receive an offer.