CVS Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.0

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was long but easy. First I applied online. I then took a skills test online. After that I had a phone interview. After that I was scheduled a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever went above and beyond for a customer? Explain the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes, and it was a great experience. I didn't wait long to be interview. They took us to a big room and it was an one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went had to de-escalate a situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Group at first then individual, Nice people it took a long time as I had not had a copy of my resume that they had on file. They hired everyone basically that showed up. Poor pay long hour's 365 days a year plus holidays not a safe location.

Interview Questions

• Why was I a fit for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

No interview
    Went thorough a staffing agency so I interviewed with them. They only asked questions about previous employers. Also explained the position with cvs and what my role would be.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in December 2016.

Interview

Applied for cvs. got a call for interview the next day. interview process was smooth. they asked a few questions and told me ill get a call back within the next few days. got the call and got hired. had to fill out a few forms before working. and had to do New Colleague Orientation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    Based on this phone interview, this is not a company that believes in work life balance at all. If that is truly how their scheduling is done, I don't know how they have any employees at all.

A piece of advice to CVS and affiliates: Scheduling flexibility has to be give and take. If you just take, you're going to see high turnover.

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to complete open availability every day of the week during all hours of operation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had to submit my resume a day before the interview along with taking an honesty test, which they reviewed at the time of the interview. They reviewed my past employment history and work experiences and asked me the employment question. Why should we hire you at CVS caremark? I answered best I could. But I had real confident attitude while interviewing, and I knew I would be hired. And I always ask, do I have the job? They said yes.

Interview Questions

• Why do think we should hire you to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Solon, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to take an online assessment. If you pass you then are invited to take a digital interview(like Skype) to answer a few questions like: name a time you handled a difficult customer. During the digital interview you're not talking to an actual person, they just record your answers. If you pass the digital interview you are then invited for a phone interview where the recruiter will advise you about the company and the position, as well as your previous work experience. If you pass that you are finally invited for the face to face interview at the company. I was interviewed by one of the customer service supervisors where he explained to position and asked a few behavior type questions. The interview lasted about 20-25 minutes and he then offered me the position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you faced a difficult customer. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

nothing special - once you got through all the security - makes you feel like going into Fort Knox. Employees looking at you as you are waiting was rather uncomfortable like a person needs to be more uncomfortable going to an interview

Interview Questions

• How many dimples in a golf ball? seriously   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

A resume was a REQUIREMENT! Without it, you are out of luck. There are 3-4 people at one time in which you go thru 3 phases. Initially a walk thru with a recruiter to explain the job description and negotiate pay. What you commit to then is the end! Once you are both on the same page, you meet with a supervisor who will ask you prior work experience and judge language skills and in depth explainations. If succeeded futher, you will then meet with a head HR rep who will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult customer? What was your approach to the customer? Did they leave satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please ask if you are being offered base pay. Know your worth if you have experience, your years of knowledge are worth more as you walk thru the door with a foot above the rest.