CVS Health Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

CVS Health Interview Questions in Detroit, MI

2.5

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very smooth and easy, I applied on Wednesday and got a reply the next day with a scheduled time and day for the interview, Questions were easy and direct ...

Interview Questions

• 1, Where do you see your self in 5 years?
      2, Why did you apply or CVS?
      3. Are you certified as an immunizer?
      Answer Question

SMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

normal two people in chairs sitting. in office after u do everything on line you go in when they call you in you go and have fun relax smile n take over really easy for me

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Interview

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

It was an Open House held at a nearby store. I brought in my résumé and handed it to a very nice young person who entered information into a computer and asked me a few general questions (not the actual interview). I waited for a few minutes and was then brought into a break room and sat down opposite another very nice young person. The interviewer looked over my résumé, and asked me a few more conversational type questions. Also, told me how easy it is to move up if you apply yourself. It was a very laid-back and pleasant experience. I later found out that the person conducting interviews was the area pharmacy manager (over many pharmacies).

I was offered the job on the spot! There were things I had to do from home on my computer and background check, etc. to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs have you worked that you think would help you in this job?   1 Answer
    • What skills do you possess that you believe will help you in this job?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer
    • Do you see this as a career move, or just a job?   1 Answer

CVS Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview from hiring company (not CVS). Phone interview with DM. Face to face interview with 2 DM's. Business acumen testing. Received offer. The process took around 4 weeks to get thru. It was the most difficult interview process I've ever expereinced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they called me within 2 weeks. The district pharmacist was the lead interviewer and the store manager interview me later. The interview lasted about 30mins and he sent my offer to me on the spot after he was finished with the interview. The store that you interview at will become the store you work at.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic questions about my work history and asked questions about the priority of tasks or customer first type questions, "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you handle the situation." and " You are in the middle of counting and a costumer comes to pick up, what would you do?" .Also "Why did you choose CVS?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Reasonable pay

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very predictable. The manager I interviewed with was so easy for me to read that I knew I had the job three days before he gave me the official news. I think that the actual hiring process was a little easier to do since a lot of it was done by computer.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself at this company in five years or do you see yourself in another position?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview on a thursday, second interview was a week later on Friday and with a training store manager. 3rd interview will be with regional HR, still waiting for that appointment, it's been 5 days since my last interview.

Interview Questions

• I was prepared for these interviews, and had done my home work so there weren’t any unexpected questions asked. Mostly went over my background, the second interview was more a lengthy conversation comparing notes on how we run store’s   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Interview

Was invited to manager's office. The manager asked questions about my strengths and weaknesses. He also asked about my grades since this was my first job. The interview was very professional.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

Led me up to a conference table in a room that was built on rafters. There was a large table and my interviewer was seated at the end of the table. Shirt and tie, dress pants for the interview. Talked about relocation options, hours, type of work. Danced around the actual number for salary. He kept telling me how hard the business was.
    Asked what I knew about the company.
    What is my thoughts about relocation.
    My questions were on typical life as a store manager.
    I would have thought they would want to impress me as much as I want to impress them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CVS?   1 Answer