CVS Health Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

2.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI).

Interview

about a half hour, It was done with the DM and the field manager, asking question about your career, I went through one on one meeting, talked about the retail world and can I make a change

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

It's ok, they just asked wayyyyyy to many questions for me. It was about 10 minutes long but that's about it ! I got hired right on the spot

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very smooth and easy, I applied on Wednesday and got a reply the next day with a scheduled time and day for the interview, Questions were easy and direct ...

Interview Questions

• 1, Where do you see your self in 5 years?
      2, Why did you apply or CVS?
      3. Are you certified as an immunizer?   Answer Question

SMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

normal two people in chairs sitting. in office after u do everything on line you go in when they call you in you go and have fun relax smile n take over really easy for me

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Interview

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

It was an Open House held at a nearby store. I brought in my résumé and handed it to a very nice young person who entered information into a computer and asked me a few general questions (not the actual interview). I waited for a few minutes and was then brought into a break room and sat down opposite another very nice young person. The interviewer looked over my résumé, and asked me a few more conversational type questions. Also, told me how easy it is to move up if you apply yourself. It was a very laid-back and pleasant experience. I later found out that the person conducting interviews was the area pharmacy manager (over many pharmacies).

I was offered the job on the spot! There were things I had to do from home on my computer and background check, etc. to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs have you worked that you think would help you in this job?   1 Answer
    • What skills do you possess that you believe will help you in this job?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply to this job?   1 Answer
    • Do you see this as a career move, or just a job?   1 Answer

CVS Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview from hiring company (not CVS). Phone interview with DM. Face to face interview with 2 DM's. Business acumen testing. Received offer. The process took around 4 weeks to get thru. It was the most difficult interview process I've ever expereinced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an Open House - so just people walking in off the streets. I love how I didn't have to apply online and I could meet them in person, and hand them a REAL hard copy resume. One person entered my info on the laptop and then immediately decided to offer me an interview. I waited about twenty minutes and then went into a small break room for an interview with what I found out later was the District Supervisor. Very friendly, casual and personable.

I was tentatively offered the job the next day but needed to go online and pass a lengthy test about working with customers, etc. It was during Christmas season, so they were very kind about waiting until afterwards for me to begin work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a pharmacy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they called me within 2 weeks. The district pharmacist was the lead interviewer and the store manager interview me later. The interview lasted about 30mins and he sent my offer to me on the spot after he was finished with the interview. The store that you interview at will become the store you work at.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic questions about my work history and asked questions about the priority of tasks or customer first type questions, "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you handle the situation." and " You are in the middle of counting and a costumer comes to pick up, what would you do?" .Also "Why did you choose CVS?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Reasonable pay

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a phone Interview, then I had a in-person interview. Was told I had the job and then I had to go with a drug test. Had to go to a college to take a 'class' which was quite frankly a joke and waste of time. Had to do over 40 useless mods that don't help you to learn. You now have to go to the store to complete those once hired in.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle Irritable Customers?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer