CVS Health Interview Questions in Evansville, IN | Glassdoor

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I recieved a phone call from the manager about the interview a few days later. I showed up to the interview and got a phone call saying I was hired in the same day. Very Short interview, only took about 10 minutes. The manager was very friendly but really just needed someone who would show up when they were supposed to.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

I thought it was super easy and the store that hired me was really laid back and everyone there was friendly more places I wish was as great as this place!

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have much of a difficult time the assistant manager interviewed me and we laughed and chatted about other things for the most part.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

When I had a interview with CVS/ Pharmacy it was the best and easiest interview I have ever had to go to, I felt really comfortable talking with the manager and was welcomed with open arms by all the employees that worked at the store, they all loved me, and we became great friends.

Interview Questions

• Where all have you worked in the past that will make you good at this job?   Answer Question
    • What are the best traits you have that will be good for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you put down a low amount to be payed they will give it to you always go higher you will be surprised.