CVS Health Interview Questions in Florida | Glassdoor

1.9

142 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes, and it was a great experience. I didn't wait long to be interview. They took us to a big room and it was an one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went had to de-escalate a situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Registered Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Winter Haven, FL).

Interview

I went in for a sit down interview in the stores break room was asked general questions about my experience and pharmacy experience. It was very easy she asked a couple questions about my history and a few Pharmacy questions and how I would handle certain situations in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason I applied for the job?   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was through a recruiter. She discussed the benefits and hours and didn't ask much questions. Only 10 mins long and she did most of the talking. Second interview was with the hiring manager in the area and that was one hour long. She asked a lot of detailed questions from the resume and a lot of scripted questions. She was blunt and told you exactly the answers she was looking for. Very nice lady and direct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for minute clinic?
      Describe a scenorio when you had a unhappy customer and how did you deal with it?
      Describe a time when you misdiagnosed and how did you arrive at the right diagnoses?
      How do you stay current in your practice?
      Did you do marketing in your place?
      Describe a time when you had a crazy day and how did you overcome it and how do you learn from it for the future?   Answer Question

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Ocala, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the District Manager and a store manager. It was a great experience. Professional but also personable and not very stressful. They were easy to talk to.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Venice, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

- Very informal talk about hours wanted, pay range, and experience. Be weary they may promise you more hours than they can actually deliver. The process of interviewing and orientation will take weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at CVS?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Slow, very inefficient and unorganized. HR was the best that this company had. One of the managers was completely unprepared and hostile. 4 interviews and they still couldn't figure each others role or what they wanted in a candidate.

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call shortly a week or so later from the pharmacist. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview and 10 minutes into the interview I was hired on the spot. They stated I made an exceptional first impression and that I would be an excellent addition to the pharmacy at their location.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell a little bit about myself and my work history.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds. The first one was with the manager of the store who is responsible for the hiring and training new hires. The second one was with the disctric director.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed and was informed I got the job 2 days later. Given an orientation date 3 weeks away, starting working immediately after Orientation.

Interview Questions

• The interview was conversational. Why you want the job, your experience, no structure but flowed naturally. Very relaxed   Answer Question

Store Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

I applied online did the assessment test I received a call from the DM the next day. He set up an interview with his training manager for an initial that went well I was told the DM would follow up. I received another call a week later to set up a follow up interview with another Store Manager that went great was told their may be another interview 2 days later I received an offer but not for the smit role. They offered me an Operations Manager role the offer was too low so I declined.