CVS Health Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Rochester, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Typical Interview process, over the phone and in person. Talked to a recruiter first, and then was given options where to work. Based on that I could either take the job or not

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process was really not hard. I made application on line and got offtered an interview in 3-4 weeks. The interview was on line using hireview. It's really simple and easy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through college job posting website. Got a video interview that same week from Hirevue. Questions were all behavioral, had 30 seconds to think about each question and 2 minutes to record your response.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?
      How do your experiences relate to this job position?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Abstract questions. What does your best friend think of you kinda stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied through my school and received a e-mail to ask to schedule a phone interview and after a few emails we set a date and proceeded to the call

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Not so challenging - very simple
    Behavioral interviews
    They ask questions to get to know you as a person. Whether or not you are interested in staying with the company and if you can contribute something substantial to the well-being of the organization.
    Be sure to have all this in mind and communicate it during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Greatest achievement
      Time you made a mistake
      Working under pressure
      where you see yourself in a few years
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The first round of the interview process for the intern position was a telephone interview. Following that there was an in person interview at the store that was hiring you.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Richardson, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Basically describe the system and analyze the output and the issues and document the system process and understand the working. Interview with manager and his manager, why would i want to do PMP and what not and what else should i write and how my background was

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Amarillo, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application online. About a week later, I was called by a human resources person. The purpose of the phone call was to determine whether I would be a good candidate to interview in person. After the interview in person, I was contacted by email to submit more personal information to the company. After which, they scheduled a 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

one on one interview