CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

436 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Interview

I enjoyed almost everyone on the team that I met with. They were smart and professional. What I was very unimpressed with was HR. My HR contact tried to schedule the interview while I was supposed to be on vacation and I offered to change my plans to accommodate the interview. However, HR took multiple days to get back to me and I had to send follow-up emails which I thought was very inconsiderate given that I was making last minute changes to my vacation to accommodate them. In addition, I received an automated rejection email which I thought was in poor taste give how much time and travelling I invested to interview with the company.

Interview Questions

• Primarily fit interviews with several small case questions scattered in   Answer Question

Stock Clerk Interview

Interview

Brought me in, very nice gentleman asked me how I was. A little small talk then we got down to the business of the interview. All in all the interview process was very simple and easy.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Henderson, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I barely got a chance to speak during the interview. My thoughts are: He had already made up his mind about who he wanted to hire for this position before the interview, so he was just trying to get it over with as quickly as possible. Not applying at this company again.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview took about 40-50 minutes. Interviewer was very nice and gave a description of what to expect during the interview and what position you were interviewing for (it may not be the position you applied for online).

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

2 bad apples in the process, 3 rounds of interviews.

The CVS recruiter was fine to work with outside of the long absences of communication, often spanning months with ignored emails and phone calls.

The individuals on the UX and product team were also great except for one employee who seemed largely disgruntled with the company and let his feelings be known through the interview. It was unprofessional to say the least.

The outcome may never be known as it has been such a long time without contact from the hiring manager nor the recruiter and have heard no official yay or nay. At this point I have such a bad experience with the process it would take a lot for me to say yes.

Difficult to work for a company who treats prospective employees in such an impersonal way, we are not just statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience/opinion with agile methodology?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I recieved a phone interview. That went well so the manager asked me to come in. I interviewed with the pharmacy manager as well with the store manager. They asked the typical questions about my experience, lasted about 20-30 mins. After that they said they would contact me back about their decision but never did. Even when I tried to contact them, I would leave a voicemail yet no one has gave me a call back.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The district Manager was very courteous, and very professional. The questions was straight forward, he asked the reasons why I chose CVS Pharmacy to apply for and what I am expecting from CVS

Interview Questions

• give an example of best customer service and how you were able to convince the customers to use your pharmacy for future service   Answer Question
    • give an example of customer complaints, and how you handle it when the customer is very upset?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Wilmington, DE) in August 2017.

Interview

There were very easy and basic questions. The interview didn't take too long either. The pharmacist was very kind and it was all around a good interviewing experience for me to learn.

Analyst Interview

Interview

After I got interview, I never heard it back. I email the recruiter several times, but she never reply my email. Then I give up and seek for other opportunities. This is really a bad experience I had with CVS.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, received phone call approx. one week from HR screening group in CT. I then was sent a video interview to record answers to 4 questions. Then was scheduled to come in for an on site interview. Interview was with hiring manager only, about 1 and 1/2 hours. Was told second round would be coming up and I would be invited. That happened about another week with 2 additional employees. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and was there almost 2 hours. All very positive, they even showed me the desks/area where they sit and said only had one other candidate. Great, then about 4 days pass and I get the automated email that they were not hiring me. WOW- out of left field and I still see the job on their website over 10 days later. So I am not positive about the process nor the abrupt direction change. The lengthy two interviews were difficult in the quantity of questions and exhausting. I have been out interviewing and never been this long speaking with one person.