CVS Health Java Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

3.5

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Warwick, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter said I would be a good fit for this job. Got the first interview which involved downloading an application to my phone. This was not much of a problem. The problem lied with starring at myself while I was answering the questions that the company had prepared. I am not a "selfie" type of person, nor do I look in the mirror and talk to myself. Got through that part and it was off to the the phone interview. Got asked a lot of questions which I had no idea the answer, but I am sure somebody who has worked in the industry would know not somebody straight out of school.

Interview Questions

Senior Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in July 2013.

Interview

I have gone through 6 round of interviews all of them were technical. Out of 6 -3 were onsite Face to Face and rest 3 out 1 was through Facetime. After going through all interview there is no communication of HR on the status. I have to follow-up with them n-times to provide the status and they provides verbal offer didn't even send the details of the offer. Interaction with the HR/Recruitment Team is very poor communication.

Interview Questions

• It was average technical questions.   1 Answer

Before start of the interview process; I told what exact package i am looking for. Recruiter agreed and we proceed with interview process and after all successful interview; they were not stick there word. they were offering less then what I am getting.