CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

This was a conversation-based interview. This interview did not consist of scenarios (“tell me about a time when…”) like other companies’ interviews. It was very much straight-forward and very quick.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, after about a month of waiting I received three phone calls from different locations within a few days and set up interviews. I was able to schedule the first interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Name something you wish you had done differently at a previous workplace.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you disagreed with your manager and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you witnessed someone not following company policy, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your (non-work) life when you wish you'd done something differently.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle high-stress, and high-workload situations?   Answer Question
    • How do you work with others?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is going to be the most difficult part of this position?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Heavy reliance on digital screening process, once veted face to face with store manager. There is a drug test you have to pass. Then second interview with pharmacy manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

All applications have to be submitted online then a test has to taken online. The application and interview could take a while and also the decision after plus training and hiring do take some time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview started with an introduction to the pharmacist and store manager. They were very friendly staff and it was a comfortable environment. Generals questions and personal questions followed the introductions, such as asking to me to describe myself and some of my skills. I was also asked about specific job experiences from my resume!

Interview Questions

• describe a difficult moment with a customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Bronx, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later to do an interview for the following day. The interview started about with a few questions about my education and if I had any experience as a Pharmacy Tech. There were a few questions that focused on group work and if I'm a good team player. The interviewer was upfront with the salary and hiring process. Everything was smooth and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you bent the rules on the job.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you helped a coworker on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

different guidelines then when i started, It was Longs when I started and I was hired by the store manager. Now you have to apply online, interview, and take a personality test

Interview Questions

• If i had any pharmacy experience   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied through school for an intern position but they hired me as technician due to some other problems. The interview was in person and I interviewed with 2 pharmacist. The interview didn't go nice because one of the pharmacist looks really tough. They asked behavior questions

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Austin, TX).

Interview

The pharmacist asked if I liked working in the pharmacy and liked dealing with people. I said, "yes." That was it. Then I had to take a drug test. Interview was easy. The training sessions were long and unhelpful.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in the pharmacy? Do you like dealing with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The process went like butter; smoothe. I interviewed in the managers office and it took every bit of 10-15 total from when I came in. A hour later I was sent an email giving me 48 for a drug test. I really didn't care for their starting pay but it was something I guess. (Washington D.C.)