CVS Health Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.0

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Application-->assessment-->interview-->offer letter-->3 days of orientation and paid training. In that order. If you don't take your time to answer the assessment questions wisely your application will not be forwarded to store managers who would call to schedule an interview. The assessment is heavily based on customer service and leadership skills.

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cape Coral, FL).

Interview

One store manager was all over the place. One was great. Depends on the store. The first manager told me i scored terrible and wasnt a good fit for the company. The bext store manager hired me and we are good friends now. Btw i work my butt off because she appreciates me even if corporate doesn't.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave Walgreens, a higher paying job?   1 Answer

Store Manager Trainee/Shift A Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dacula, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dacula, GA).

Interview

Applied online and was called for an in-person interview with store manager. It was extremely laid back. It felt like they were desperate to hire me even said he was going to order my shirts even though I told him I needed time to consider the offer. I declined due to low pay.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. The manager looked at my resume and basically wanted to know why I applied and I was pretty much hired before I even interviewed.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was a very simple, easy interview. It was not technical. I was just told what the role entailed and the hours. There was a lot of emphasis put on the working hours.

Retail Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kewanee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Kewanee, IL).

Interview

Apply on line. If selected, you would interview with the store Manager. You would explain your skill set and discuss availability of days and hours you are able to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work any time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Columbus, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call, in person interview, very professional and challenging. The manager didn't spend very much time in the interview but was very detailed on what they were looking for. The entire process took just over a week to complete but I didn't get an offer. I have previous management experience as well.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The interviewing was more geared towards the skills that were aquired from being a worker. This was an internal promotion. The questions were lax and more of an understanding of what will be expected and a background check.

Interview Questions

• what makes you feel you can handle more responsibility within the store?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager was very polite, multi tasked, gave great examples, hands on experience.Overall process was very exciting, exceptional, the staff was also courteous. I was introduced to everyone the hiring orientation was one day and teacher was great with the training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? If you see a guest stuffing items in their purse, or pockets what would ?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was quite easy, no hard parts. Manager was nice, I guess that's how they are at first. Nice and then they slave you. Management has a lot to do in a company and CVS needs to be careful who they hire as management.