CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,481 Interview Reviews

2.1

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamstown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Williamstown, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Okay so I had two interviews, but at 2 different locations. The first interview I went to I showed up 15 minutes early and the interview was over before it was supposed to even start. She had no emotion whatsoever and didn't ask me any interview related questions besides what is my availability. I did most of the talking. She said she'd call me if she was interested (she did call me and offer me the job) but I turned it down because I didn't like the atmosphere. The second cvs interview went MUCH better. It was for the same position just a different store. The lady was very nice and down to earth. She talked a lot. We ended up talking for about 45 minutes and she actually asked me questions unlike the first lady. She offered me the job on the spot and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with helping other coworkers   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewed with DM. He started off by giving an overview of the company, their mission and values. Some of their struggles. He named so areas his store needed improvement in and asked how I could contribute. Building camaraderie in the store. They strive to give an outstanding customer experience, how can I deliver that.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process began with a HireVue video interview, which I completed on my phone. It included 3 questions. You get 30 seconds to read a question and think about an answer before your answer is recorded. The next "round" was a phone interview with a CVS recruiter. The final interview was face to face. It consisted of two separate 30 minute interviews with various department personell. Be prepared to provide lots of examples! I got a positive vibe from everyone I interviewed with and was impressed by the tenure amongst the team.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time when you went above and beyond to ensure a customer's needs were met.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

i went to the store i was applying to and then asked for the store manager, once i he came up to the front he greeted me and i greeted him. then we went to the back to the office and started the interview

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com. Received a call from an HR representative within 2 days, general phone screen and he set me up with a face to face interview the next day. Interview was at 10 AM, parking was kinda packed but that was expected. Interesting thing about the building is that you need an ID card with a chip to get in unless you ring the security, LOVE THAT. Anyway, checked in with security, met with my interviewer.

She was knowledgeable and nice during the entire interview. Lasted about 25 minutes. She let me know I'd hear from HR very soon. Received a call within an hour that I got the job.

Going through background check and drug test now :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were in a stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Riverbank, CA).

Interview

It was very easy. The manager simply asked if I had any previous work experience and then asked if I could speak Spanish as I had stated on my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very laid back, reviewed my resume, questions about experience, my strengths, weaknesses, typical questions. asked about specific examples of working with others, in a group setting, previous pharmacy experiences, what my future plans are, how long i was planning to work, etc

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

2 bad apples in the process, 3 rounds of interviews.

The CVS recruiter was fine to work with outside of the long absences of communication, often spanning months with ignored emails and phone calls.

The individuals on the UX and product team were also great except for one employee who seemed largely disgruntled with the company and let his feelings be known through the interview. It was unprofessional to say the least.

The outcome may never be known as it has been such a long time without contact from the hiring manager nor the recruiter and have heard no official yay or nay. At this point I have such a bad experience with the process it would take a lot for me to say yes.

Difficult to work for a company who treats prospective employees in such an impersonal way, we are not just statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience/opinion with agile methodology?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Great interview process. Great information from current sales associates and directors. They were able to help me understand the position to ensure that it was a good fit for my career.

Interview Questions

• List 3 pros and cons about yourself   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Conway, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

It went well. The manager was polite. He described the culture of the business, what they expect from employees, how you will be trained, explained the hiring and training process, how much you will be get per hour, and the typical shifts.

Interview Questions

• About yourself (background, experience,ect)   1 Answer