CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,215 Interview Reviews

2.1

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. I was asked to complete a SQL Test on Hirevue. There are 5 questions, which were easy to me. The recruiter got back saying the test was good, and the Director wanted me to talk with a Sr. Manager on another phone. The second interview turned out to be a disaster. The Sr. Manager didn't seem well as he coughed and talked like his voice was via his nose. I asked if he was ok. It was very difficult to catch his words to understand what he was saying. After his introduction I didn't understand and asked him to repeat, but still didn't understand his words. Much guessing for words during the interview. Asked to rate my predictive modeling skills as well as some others. A previous project was picked up to discuss, which wasn't a predictive model but an heuristic optimization model. Some questions to ask to walk him through from data processing to create the model. I explained the way the model was created with data from a database, how we preprocessed data, of course not the way data would be preprocessed for a predictive model, how the constraints were created via matrix operations. Doesn't seem the explanation was understood. I told him that the model was an optimization model so the way to pre-process data wasn't like a predictive model. Overall it was incredibly challenging to understand the interviewer's words, and I believe there was disconnection or misunderstanding in the communication during the interview. It was my mistake not to tell the problem right away and ask for rescheduling.

Interview Questions

• SQLdata cube, special join, SQL operators like IN. Pick a previous project, walk through the steps.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

different guidelines then when i started, It was Longs when I started and I was hired by the store manager. Now you have to apply online, interview, and take a personality test

Interview Questions

• If i had any pharmacy experience   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Easy. Fast. Quick. Nice on time, in a tiny extra room of another pharmacy. Non threatening. Local. Relaxed. Preformed just as a technicality. Welcomimg. Informative. Family feel. Positive result. I left feeling confident I had the job

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online got called a couple days later and went in that same day got asked simple questions and she told me a little about the job. Got called the next day to say I was hired!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

was a long time ago but from what I remember it was very brief, I signed some papers, and was told when I would be put on the schedule. Never trust the training time frame, they will tell you to have everything done two weeks before the paperwork says and I don't know why. No drug test for cashiers but there is one for promotions. One on one interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied through school for an intern position but they hired me as technician due to some other problems. The interview was in person and I interviewed with 2 pharmacist. The interview didn't go nice because one of the pharmacist looks really tough. They asked behavior questions

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call shortly a week or so later from the pharmacist. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview and 10 minutes into the interview I was hired on the spot. They stated I made an exceptional first impression and that I would be an excellent addition to the pharmacy at their location.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell a little bit about myself and my work history.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Somewhat misleading. The process was not especially well organized, but all in all was thorough. There could have been a bit more honesty on the part of the hiring managers regarding the nature of the role, as well as the future growth prospects. Meet with multiple members of the team, and some supporting partners.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat in the main office with the assistant manager. He asked a few basic questions. It was my first official interview so I was looking forward to it. I was hired the same day as the interview.