CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,529 Interview Reviews

2.1

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Visalia, CA).

Interview

I went in to a great atmosphere. Every employee seemed so cheery. My future employer asked me a few questions, and told me what would be expected of me. She was a very friendly lady. After about 15 minutes of explaining the job, I was offered the job. I told her that I would love to be a part of the CVS family.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with customers.   1 Answer
    • They asked me what I would do in case of a robbery.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Not too bad with the whole experience. Nothing much was said. She already liked me when reviewing my application. She asked like 5 simple questions. Mainly my ability to handle stress.

Clinical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Solon, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on and took the Virtual Job Assesment. 2 days later a recruiter called me to do a phone screen and set me up for an onsite interview. The interviewer was very organized throughout the interview. It only took 30 minutes. She explained the role and reviewed my resume. She asked me several questions relating to my past experience and that was it. Very laid back, but in depth interview. I felt very comfortable. My background matched the required skills so the questions were very simple for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a challenging situation on the job.   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I was merged into the CVS Health system with no real interview. Rather, an agreement to continue working as a technician for CVS. The only things that occurred was an agreement page online then followed with an incredible amount of online and in person training to transfer from Target to CVS.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewed with DM. He started off by giving an overview of the company, their mission and values. Some of their struggles. He named so areas his store needed improvement in and asked how I could contribute. Building camaraderie in the store. They strive to give an outstanding customer experience, how can I deliver that.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I responded to the recruiter's email and filled out an application online, followed by an assessment test. I spent an hour on the assessment, and I never received a score. The results of the test and the screening process were not revealed to me and I do not know how they played a role in any hiring decision but a s a whole I am dissatisfied with the way my application was processed.

Interview Questions

• Describe your response to customer concerns/ issues. Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I applied online and about 4 days later, the pharmacy manager called me to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview she mainly just talked about my past employment. She then explained what she is looking for in a technician to improve her pharmacy, explained the pay to me, and told me how the next steps would go to get hired.

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamstown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Williamstown, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Okay so I had two interviews, but at 2 different locations. The first interview I went to I showed up 15 minutes early and the interview was over before it was supposed to even start. She had no emotion whatsoever and didn't ask me any interview related questions besides what is my availability. I did most of the talking. She said she'd call me if she was interested (she did call me and offer me the job) but I turned it down because I didn't like the atmosphere. The second cvs interview went MUCH better. It was for the same position just a different store. The lady was very nice and down to earth. She talked a lot. We ended up talking for about 45 minutes and she actually asked me questions unlike the first lady. She offered me the job on the spot and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with helping other coworkers   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health in September 2017.

Interview

Hiring event. A lot of waiting in a room with other candidates but quick interviews with a recruiter to get a better look at your background/experience and if selected to
    move on another quick interview with a supervisor then you will see a hiring manager and they will decide if you get an offer or not. Overall a great experience!

Store Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manteo, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Manteo, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. We talked on the phone for 5 min, he said I was perfect for the position. Filled out an online application and a test with different situations and how I would solve them as a store manager. I was contacted by HR for an interview with the DM couple of days later. Interview was set for the following week. It was pretty easy. More like a conversation. She explained what the training program will be like. We discussed my experience as a manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received criticism from your employer?   Answer Question
    • What's the biggest compliment you've received as a manager?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle an employee that's not doing a good job after training?   Answer Question