CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,434 Interview Reviews

2.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, got a phone call from intern coordinator after 3 months and after trying to reach her through phone calls and e-mails, had a phone interview with the coordinator.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Being hired on at CVS took forever! You are called, they schedule an interview, you come in and wait where the customers sit until the manager can get away, and he interviews you in the waiting area in front of other workers and customers because he can't leave the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. They want open availability because it is retail.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Very long , questions were lengthy and the interviewer seemed confused . I love CVS - but not a place to work. I give th cashier a lot of credit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   2 Answers

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Well there was no interview as it was more of a transition from Target Pharmacy to CVS Pharmacy and since it was a transition, I didn't really have an interview. Although they did ask us if we were willing to stay with the company or decline the offer with CVS,

Interview Questions

• They had asked what was the one thing that I was looking forward to working with CVS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was really short. Don't need to dress to impress at all, they don't care about your letter of recommendations they just want you to know they will do all the work and you just focus on customer service.

Sales Associaate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was easy like 10-minute talk. The manager was a smiling personality. He did not make me nervous in any way. It was just like a coffee-talk. However, personal perception and ethical values were repeatedly talked.

Interview Questions

• Questions about values, work ethic, the attitude were discussed.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in June 2017.

Interview

Positive experience very detailed about Cvs and what thier company has to offer. Interview process was great. And i recievied offer fairly quickly. Two week process from application. Interviewed with store manager. 2 day after application then district manager after another 2 days. A week later offered position.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berlin, NJ).

Interview

The interview will be conducted by the lead pharmacist on duty and the store manager. They will ask you about your background, how you would handle situations such as angry customers or demanding/heavy workload. It was one of the more easier interviews I have been on. I got hired on the spot and started the hiring process which is all done electronically by email.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Took almost 2months to start working a lot of modules that you have to complete if you don't complete them you have to wait an additional 1 to 2 weeks for the next class after all the modules are completed then you have to do 3 additional on the job training classes

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was strange, in a very tiny office alone with the store manager, not many questions that I can remember, but no table in between us or any sort of normal interview process.

Interview Questions

• Typical "what would you do" questions for customer service   Answer Question