CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,336 Interview Reviews

2.1

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was an online video interview that took about 45 minutes. It was a slightly awkward interview format and the answer times were limited to two minutes each.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Slow, very inefficient and unorganized. HR was the best that this company had. One of the managers was completely unprepared and hostile. 4 interviews and they still couldn't figure each others role or what they wanted in a candidate.

CVS Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Be open for shifts and have a clear idea of what it takes to be good at the job. Customer service experience is helpful but i dont think its necessary. Just be yourself and smile and you practically got the job. The interview took only about 30 minutes and wasnt long at all

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Simple and straight forward process. Interviewed with DM and was offered a position a few weeks after the interview. Was asked the typical interview questions such as why CVS and things like that. Didn't ask any difficult questions.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

The interview was a really pleasant experience, the woman was kind and really honest about what they were offering. She also explained all the process of hiring and training and the requirements for the job.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was quite easy, no hard parts. Manager was nice, I guess that's how they are at first. Nice and then they slave you. Management has a lot to do in a company and CVS needs to be careful who they hire as management.

Intern/Associate Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After filling out the online application, the online training/survey portion had to be completed. The interview was brief, which consisted of a few questions about myself and about five interview situational questions. It did not take long to here from the company once it was complete. However, the person that interviewed me was rude and looked distracted during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult colleague/customer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

This was a conversation-based interview. This interview did not consist of scenarios (“tell me about a time when…”) like other companies’ interviews. It was very much straight-forward and very quick.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was nice and good. Asked all the standard questions. Know why you want to do retail. Why Pharmacy. You must bring your resume. Dont be late. Know your stuff.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy - assistant manager asked a few basic questions in a one on one interview because the store manager was too busy. Just answer honestly as I don't think that they are that selective.