CVS Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The district Manager was very courteous, and very professional. The questions was straight forward, he asked the reasons why I chose CVS Pharmacy to apply for and what I am expecting from CVS

Interview Questions

• give an example of best customer service and how you were able to convince the customers to use your pharmacy for future service   Answer Question
    • give an example of customer complaints, and how you handle it when the customer is very upset?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, got a phone call from intern coordinator after 3 months and after trying to reach her through phone calls and e-mails, had a phone interview with the coordinator.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online received call for interview within a week. Be prompt and ontime. Manager was very cool he liked to cook and so did I try to ne open and show family orientation being that's the atmosphere has

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email maybe 2 months later asking for an interview. First interview pharmacy manger couldn't see me, but was interview by someone else. Second interview pharmacy manager forgot I was scheduled for an interview. I was offered the job but nothing was clear...not very organized.

Interview Questions

• Was just asked to say a little about myself and they typically question of how would you handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much like a standard interview, questions about why you would be suitable for the job their expectations and open availability on your behalf as well as reliable transportation.

Interview Questions

• Would open availability be a problem for me?   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to work for cvs?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Puente, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (La Puente, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very friendly. Interviewed by two managers. One from pharmacy and the other was the front end manager. They asked about 4-6 questions. Very fast interview process. I heard back from this location for an interview 3 days after I applied.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to take classes as a Pharmacy Technician   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There were several steps to the interview. It started off with a resume drop which then lead to an online video interview. After the video interview, you get a chance to speak with the team over the phone or in person (I was in LA - team was in Dallas), and then they finally determine if you receive an offer.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dana Point, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dana Point, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I found the job through Indeed.
    I filled the online application, a questionnaire, and a module which was about 30 minutes.
    A few days later the pharmacy manager called me in the evening on my cellphone and we scheduled an interview.
    Interview was short and informal. I wore casual clothes.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a stressful work environment?
      Can you provide excellent customer service, smile and be polite all the time?
      Are you good with computers and can you learn how to use the pharmacy program fast?   Answer Question

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I wasn't prepared for any of the questions at this CVS. I was originally suppose to have an interview with the shift manager but I was thirty minutes too early and interviewed by another manager (who didn't even work at that particular location, he was helping out due to the holidays). I thought the questions were a bit hard. It was a learning experience but nonetheless the manager was nice. I called to follow up about the interview with the store manager but he rushed me off the phone which I thought was rude of him.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you needed to give customer service to an angry customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you as an individual?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability in terms of hours and days?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied Online, was called by the manager of the store. He met with me and told me all the functions of the Cashier position. He said part of the job was to lift up to 40 lbs., clean the bathroom, work different shifts depending if I was needed by other stores nearby. Manager also stated the Cashier position was to be part-time and for minimum wage. The manager was very nice. The store was very large and was in a busy area. The manager also told me that there was a lot of job growth and that the company always liked to hire from within.