CVS Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Upon arrival I waited 45 min to be interviewed. (the place was extremely busy) I was prompted to take a pre-test ( that I had absolutely no clue about). I am a registered nursing major so I thought working at CVS would be great. I interviewed with the store manager who asked me about 3 questions. I didn't have my resume, which was a bummer and I didn't have complete availability which they needed. No call bk.

Cashier/Coutesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Burbank, CA).

Interview

It was swift and to the punt. I had a preliminary interview with the Assistant manager at the time. once past phase one approval, I was called back for a final interview with the GM the following day. The next day I recover employment confirmation from management via phone call.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others and interacting in a profession and Coutesy way.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

DM will interview and half the stuff they say about promotions etc are lies.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare Walgreens to CVS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Norwalk, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I went to a Job fair in Norwalk. I just dressed professional and was myself. I had one group interview. Then later I have one on one with the regional manager of CVS. About two weeks later, the store manager called me in for my one on one with him. He was very funny and friendly.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with District manager. I was asked mostly situational questions. It took about 30 minutes and I was asked about metrics since I was working for the company before I became a pharmacist. Before the interview, I asked coordinator if I can placed at different district than the location I was working at that time and I was told to ask at the I interview. Then I found out I can onlyou be hired at that particular district. I suggest to check which district you're having an interview for before you take the interview.

Interview Questions

• If one of your technician is constantly late, what would you do?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Mission Viejo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very generic and cut-n-dry. I asked for $25, but received $22, only because my district manager wanted to keep a larger salary range between myself, and my store manager, who only makes $27 after 20+ years of service. I was also required to submit a urine sample.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an assistant manager?
      Are all your training modules complete?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

My rate wasn't based on me, my performance, skillset, contributions, etc., nor the role itself, but solely on keeping a bigger range between my rate and my store managers. In a nutshell, if she made more, I would have gotten the $25 I asked for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Fullerton, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Unprofessional. One chair. Two people standing asking questions. No table in between.I was contacted to for an interview and I chose to do it at 8 am. When i arrived, the interviewing manager was not ready. I had to wait inside the store for about 20 minutes. There was one chair set up in the office where I sat while two managers asked me questions. The interview took about 10 minutes and I was contacted a few days later with an offer that was non negotiable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate. Take it or leave it.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Compton, CA).

Interview

Not really much besides once you get the interview if they like you , you'll have to do an 8 hour paid orientation and most just waiting on your papers to clear like the w-2 and so on

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Contacted District Supervisor using my friend as a reference. Then, an interview was set up with the District Supervisor and his assistant for about an hour. Asked a lot of questions to see if you want to be PIC.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (La Mirada, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process entailed two 1:1 interviews with district managers from two different areas. e first interview was an hour long process of questions. The final interview was also a series of questions that resulted in an on the spot job offer.