CVS Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I wasn't prepared for any of the questions at this CVS. I was originally suppose to have an interview with the shift manager but I was thirty minutes too early and interviewed by another manager (who didn't even work at that particular location, he was helping out due to the holidays). I thought the questions were a bit hard. It was a learning experience but nonetheless the manager was nice. I called to follow up about the interview with the store manager but he rushed me off the phone which I thought was rude of him.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you needed to give customer service to an angry customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you as an individual?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability in terms of hours and days?   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The district Manager was very courteous, and very professional. The questions was straight forward, he asked the reasons why I chose CVS Pharmacy to apply for and what I am expecting from CVS

Interview Questions

• give an example of best customer service and how you were able to convince the customers to use your pharmacy for future service   Answer Question
    • give an example of customer complaints, and how you handle it when the customer is very upset?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Upon arrival I waited 45 min to be interviewed. (the place was extremely busy) I was prompted to take a pre-test ( that I had absolutely no clue about). I am a registered nursing major so I thought working at CVS would be great. I interviewed with the store manager who asked me about 3 questions. I didn't have my resume, which was a bummer and I didn't have complete availability which they needed. No call bk.

Cashier/Coutesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Burbank, CA).

Interview

It was swift and to the punt. I had a preliminary interview with the Assistant manager at the time. once past phase one approval, I was called back for a final interview with the GM the following day. The next day I recover employment confirmation from management via phone call.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others and interacting in a profession and Coutesy way.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

DM will interview and half the stuff they say about promotions etc are lies.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare Walgreens to CVS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There were several steps to the interview. It started off with a resume drop which then lead to an online video interview. After the video interview, you get a chance to speak with the team over the phone or in person (I was in LA - team was in Dallas), and then they finally determine if you receive an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, got a phone call from intern coordinator after 3 months and after trying to reach her through phone calls and e-mails, had a phone interview with the coordinator.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online received call for interview within a week. Be prompt and ontime. Manager was very cool he liked to cook and so did I try to ne open and show family orientation being that's the atmosphere has

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy interview with technical questions and lots of behavior questions. If you practice, you should be ok and able to get the job with no problem. After the interview, I was offered the job and was asked if I accept it.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much like a standard interview, questions about why you would be suitable for the job their expectations and open availability on your behalf as well as reliable transportation.

Interview Questions

• Would open availability be a problem for me?   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to work for cvs?   1 Answer