CVS Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Apply online. Get an initial phone call which is brief. Set up time for interview. Sometimes there is only one with the field manager. There is a second interview, although only in rare instances.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are a leader? Follow up question, why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly straightforward. Accepted the offer that was decent.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Must be personable, adaptive, show leadership experience,.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lakewood, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Mainly an informal chat with supervisor discussed job location, work duties scheduling. Some basic interview questions "tell me about yourself" "what are your strengths" "what is your weakness"..etc Will probably never have another interview like this again

Interview Questions

• Was basic stuff "tell me about yourself" "what are your strengths" "what is your weakness"..Just basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palos Verdes Estates, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Palos Verdes Estates, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone after submitting my applicaiton. They asked if I could come do an interview that week. At my interview the Pharmacist who interviewed me had no idea what the trainee program was and said that they dont have one (even though the job posting was specifically for the trainee program. He was very interested in customer service. He also was impressed that I didn't seem to have an attitude. He talked badly about the clients his store served and he told me some of the employees have attitude problems and disagree with him. He also told me he was brought in to "fix" the store because he is so good at his job. I did get an offer but I declined because I really don't want to work for someone who has such a big ego and blatantly talks badly about the community he serves.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Manager interviewed. Asked about my background. Asked what I could do for the company. He told me about work I would be doing. No difficult questions. The total interview took about one hour because he was interested in my background. I was hired on the spot and filled out some forms while I was in office. He asked me to report to work the next Monday and I would receive my schedule for the week. I also need to mention that for the first month I was training and could be dismissed for almost any reason. As long as you follow directions and stay focused on learning as much as you can you will do fine.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will benefit the company.   Answer Question

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Ventura, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

fairly easy. I went in to apply and received an email stating they wanted to do a in person interview with me. Basic resume questions were asked and wanted to know why i wanted to work with the company.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Long Beach, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Soo basic it almost was a turn off...
    no real questions, all they wanted to know was if I can work graveyard shifts because it was a 24hr store. You dont have any questions that actually make you think.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Compton, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to come in to a live interview. The interview went pretty smooth. The store manager or assistant manager are the ones who conduct the interview. They ask questions about you, your experience, and possible scenarios. The interviewer is very welcoming and they make the setting feel comfortable. They also give you background information about the store and what they expect from their workers.

Cashier/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Compton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

it was a quick process into the fact they needed people . also go very well dressed , ask questions because they are going to keep on asking you if you have any questions for them.. which they want you to ask so be prepared ;)

Interview Questions

• basically what days i could work ... how did i hear about the job and just simple questions   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woodland Hills, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, easy, and quick. The interviewer actually spoke more than I did and only asked me one question. He was very friendly and seemed like a great person to work with. He didn't make me feel nervous at all and was quite easy to talk to. At the end of the interview, he offered me the position on the spot. He mentioned that the pay would be $10.70/hr, I would get benefits and it is a union job. I was told I would receive an email in a few days officially offering me the position. Before I accepted the job, I called him and asked how negotiable the compensation is and I was told it was not negotiable due to the fact that it was set by the union. I had to decline because the amount just isn't enough for me to survive off of.

Interview Questions

• The only thing I was asked was to explain the role I played at my previous job. (I was not in a supervisory position)   1 Answer