CVS Health Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

HR and Current Leadership team took the time to review information and understand my current role and how I would fit in their organization. I have a complete review with the Site Director and the Vice President of Operations that was located in Chicago

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to influence other by what you said or did to help them see the bigger picture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2016.

Interview

After several calls and messages to just speak to an person to follow up, I was then called to conduct a phone interview. Upon completion of that, a few more weeks went by and subsequently received a call to interview 1:1. I met with two other Manager's and felt the discussion went well. I was then called a week later to interview with a Senior Manager and again, felt that the interview went well. I then proceeded to follow up with phone calls and emails for over two months in order to try and get some feedback and the results of my interview and to see if I was still a candidate!!!! After about three months since my initial interview and numerous phone call messages and emails, I received a call from the original Manager that interviewed me asking me to come see him again and touch base with him. Here I thought I was going to get a job offer. I met again with the original two Manager's and all they wanted me there for was to just touch base and refresh their memory as to who I was!!! Are you kidding me? I took days off and adjusted my schedule on numerous occasions to pursue this job to just get nothing. I feel that I have the qualifications necessary for the job and meet the requirements but after that I never got another response and no closure or explanation as to why they didn't pick me and the position is still posted! Completely unprofessional and disrespectful in my opinion to keep someone on a string like that and not even have the professional courtesy to provide a denial letter or explanation this whole time. It is a poor reflection upon this company and almost discriminatory to treat an applicant in that nature and this is not the first time it's happened but will be the last time I apply to such a disrespectful organization.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any difficulty with traveling? and oh by the way, you do not get a company vehicle.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pitts, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great face to face interview. lots of hoops to jump through to get to that point. was verbal offed the job. Was asked to call back a day or two after i thought about it. Never heard from them again!

Interview Questions

• are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

i was verbal offered.called back to ask a few question and to accept[t. never heard from them again!

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Initial and follow communications were excellent from the recruiting professionals. A series of 5 interviews were held and were some what disjointed by business leaders. Overall fairly positive but got the impression not well prepared or experienced interviewers. Overall process went fairly quickly for a larger company. Culturally it sounded very positive and each person had a bright outlook on the organization

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed, received an offer letter and was hired by "Jane Doe" which was the main reason why I took the position. On day one I showed up and to my surprise was introduced to my new boss "John Doe". Where is Jane I asked and why didn't any at least call me? ( I would have not take then job.) Jane has moved on, I was told. From that day forward it was down hill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was a fair offer. No need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the hr manager and have not gone on another interview yest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruiter interview was very general and more of a screening, determining my ability to relocate, travel, and work long hours. Tthe interview with hiring manager was more substantive and detailed, as specific questions were asked about my experience, current skills and future plans.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in disease management   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Apply online. Get an initial phone call which is brief. Set up time for interview. Sometimes there is only one with the field manager. There is a second interview, although only in rare instances.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are a leader? Follow up question, why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly straightforward. Accepted the offer that was decent.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

they got my resume from the internet and the recruiter called me to set up an telephone interview. it was almost 45 MINUTES OF QUESTIONS AND AT THE END I WAS TOLD THAT SOME ONE WILL GET BACK TO ME TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW DATE WHICH WILL BE FACE TO FACE

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I WENT BACK AND FOURTH WITH THE AMOUNT I WANTED AND FINALLY I TOOK WHAT THEY OFFERED

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2007.

Interview

It was very detailed and completely professional. They went into my background experience and personal references. They brought me back 3 times before they offered me the position. The rate of pay was not what I had expected and led to believe would be offered to me for my abilities to get the job done. I declined the job the offer was enhanced but not enough.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you knew the copy was not being honest in business practises?   Answer Question

the pay was not worth the time