CVS Health Interview Questions in Mississippi | Glassdoor

CVS Health Interview Questions in Mississippi

Updated Nov 10, 2016

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Jackson, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was extremely easy. My store deesperately needed help so they pretty much offered me the job without me even interviewing for real and was grateful for that opportunity because I got placed in a high volume store which meant they had to pay me more money than most people that worked my position at other locations

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripley, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Ripley, MS) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard and done by the store manager. He asked relevant questions for the most part but also asked a lot of things about what you were good at in school. The interview didn't last that long. The only negative thing is he said he would contact me but never did.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Jackson, MS) in March 2010.

Interview

Only the DM gets to say if you are hired as a supervisor the store manager only submits. The DM may show up or not seems he cannot commit to a schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is NO negotiation.