CVS Health Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

I was questioned about a program called Experience Rx. I had worked there for 6 months and my supervising pharmacist NEVER mentioned it to me. It was a mortifying experience! They basically told me they were NOT going to hire me and they were actually firing me from my intern position 2 days before Christmas

Interview Questions

• When do you think you can be a pharmacy manager?   1 Answer
    • What is you 5 year plan?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy fast relaxed. What do you think cvs is like type questions. and could you do them. how to treat customers etc. Overall it was laid back. CVS standard values. I suggest doing your research.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Hiring process was painless and fast. I applied and received a call 2 days later. I went in for my interview on a Thursday and received a call offering me the job on following Tuesday. Background check takes 3-5 business days. Completed drug testing and started working same week Saturday

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Interview lasted 30minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offered $9hr. Explained after training (12-14 weeks) and you get certified, then you become eligible for 25% raise.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2012.

Interview

You are contacted by a third party HR service for a phone interview first. Your second interview is typically with an experienced Store Manager. Your third and final interview is with a District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Really it was your usual questions that you would expect to get.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They put out an offer and I accepted it!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online; received a call for a face to face interview (friday) with the Pharmacist Assistant; it is now monday; haven't received a phone call for a "background check" yet, but interview went great. Laughed a lot, admitted to being desperate for help. Just nervous as to what I should do next. Follow up?