CVS Health Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2016

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

A resume was a REQUIREMENT! Without it, you are out of luck. There are 3-4 people at one time in which you go thru 3 phases. Initially a walk thru with a recruiter to explain the job description and negotiate pay. What you commit to then is the end! Once you are both on the same page, you meet with a supervisor who will ask you prior work experience and judge language skills and in depth explainations. If succeeded futher, you will then meet with a head HR rep who will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult customer? What was your approach to the customer? Did they leave satisfied?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please ask if you are being offered base pay. Know your worth if you have experience, your years of knowledge are worth more as you walk thru the door with a foot above the rest.

Benefits Verification Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Smooth and quick interview. Very pleasant experience. Clean and updated facility. The supervisor whom interviewed me was very professional. He explained it all to me, asked me questions and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How could my supervisor motivate me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered more than starting rate based on my experience.

Customer Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The phone interview went well but the Orlando Call Center one was lousy. They hired a lot of unskilled workers from Xerox to work here and the place is too noisy. The place has no real structure and if you like gossip then you will love it here. Upper Management should be concerned that this company will hire anybody to work here which sucks. Beware working here...If you like an unstable job but a lot of OT then take it.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Overall its a pretty easy interview. Depending on your interviewer and your knowledge of cvs it should be a piece of cake. You need to know basic customer service skills. and what CVS is all about.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

They just ask questions regarding your availability and experience. They are really easy going when it comes to the interview process and they don't like to make you feel uncomfortable.

Training Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen interview, applied online and uploaded resume to be reviewed simultaneously. Emailing was the best method of communication. Received a phone call from a recruiter, describing the process and confirming the interview. Confirmed the interview time and date, and the recruiter was very professional and polite. Interview was short and to the point.

Cashier At Cvs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed. I walked in and asked if they were hiring he said yes, go online we need the extra help. Most stores do not interview, if that store needs help, they will let you know. Don't be afraid to just ask.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable. Jut go in and ask if that store is hiring and if they are, the manager tells you to go online and apply.   Answer Question

Pharm Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, how did you hear about us, tell me about your self. tell me why you are a good fit for this company, where do you see your self in 5 years, what inspires you, tell me about your school

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a professional and nice introduction. To the store, manager, and employees. Then went to the break room and it was a very nice talk. Got to understand what cvs was about and what our store was doing at the moment.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for cvs?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call about a week later. As soon as I got the phone call I got a face-to-face interview with the manager the next day. They asked very simple questions and basically what I planned on getting out of their company. I went into the interview with my boot camp date already set almost a year later, and they only approved of it more.