CVS Health Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.6

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by hiring manager via email about a interview after applying online. We scheduled a phone interview with district manager. During the interview, we spoke shortly on qualifications and reasons why I wanted to be with the company. We also touched on availability and willingness to relocate and potential commute distances.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a floater pharmacist position. The district manager called me to ask me more about what I wanted as a job and workplace because there were 2 openings in the area I was applying for and to tell me about the 2 openings and answer some basic questions. On another call that we scheduled afterwards,the interviewer asked me a set of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you thought you had the best process for the task but your colleagues did not agree.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Simple and straight forward process. Interviewed with DM and was offered a position a few weeks after the interview. Was asked the typical interview questions such as why CVS and things like that. Didn't ask any difficult questions.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was nice and good. Asked all the standard questions. Know why you want to do retail. Why Pharmacy. You must bring your resume. Dont be late. Know your stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Standard interview. They were only concerned with filling a vacancy in a problem store, of which I was not aware of. A lot of RPh's had quit PIC positions due to CVS' ridiculous metrics and no corporate support. I made it clear that I did not want a PIC position.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

It was easy to get an interview. When meeting with the district manager all went well however it was demonstrated I was not what the manager expected due to my age.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly short interview process for intern to pharmacist transition...about 30 minutes long. They ask 5 pre-determined questions from a list of categories based on the ExperienceRx program. Know your metrics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied for multiple sites online. The district manager emailed me for an interview. We met for thirty minutes. The interview was pretty straightforward. He was friendly and began with informal questions. After the interview he told me had people coming in to interview everyday for almost a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

They are looking for highly competent candidate. I am highly interested in this position and wanna prepare good. I have been trying to find good questions with good answers so I can prepare well with my interview. I have used couple of websites for interview but haven't found anything interesting about how to deal with angry customer, how to deal with not co- operative technicians.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the stress   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

I was questioned about a program called Experience Rx. I had worked there for 6 months and my supervising pharmacist NEVER mentioned it to me. It was a mortifying experience! They basically told me they were NOT going to hire me and they were actually firing me from my intern position 2 days before Christmas

Interview Questions

• When do you think you can be a pharmacy manager?   1 Answer
    • What is you 5 year plan?   1 Answer