CVS Health Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at CVS Health

2.6

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in January 2013.

Interview

Standard pharmacist interview, more concerned with how little time off you will need, and how longer hours that you can work! Bit like a military interview, not too friendly, make it clear that you are quite disposable as so many pharmacists are out of work, so pretty much threatening you from the beginning not to rock the boat!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later for an interview for a location that I didn't apply to (said I was wiling to relocate). The pharmacist position was for a very small town. District manager asked: Why retail pharmacy? Describe a time when you provided good customer service. Tell me of a time when you had multiple assignments due at the same time and did you manage. Manager called the next day offering the job.

Interview Questions

They wanted a five year commitment and I wanted something closer to my hometown.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Durham, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online on their website and got an interview. Pretty simple interview process. Interview mainly was there to sort out candidate to see if they can work well in teams. It lasted 30-40 min. Mainly behavioral questions. I heard back from them within a month and they gave me a month to decide if I want to take the offer. I tried negotiating but they did not budge on the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lakewood, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Mainly an informal chat with supervisor discussed job location, work duties scheduling. Some basic interview questions "tell me about yourself" "what are your strengths" "what is your weakness"..etc Will probably never have another interview like this again

Interview Questions

• Was basic stuff "tell me about yourself" "what are your strengths" "what is your weakness"..Just basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted for an interview within two days of submitting application; interview lasted about an hour and was fairly straight-forward - not behavioral based as with many companies. Benefits and pay are good - schedule is not great, long hours an kept discussing many reasons why people do not excel in this position and how I can be different. I was told it would be hard to get a chain pharmacy job in the future if I didn't consider this position to gain experience - I have worked in independent pharmacies in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lubbock, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Met at Starbucks, quasi-casual and very comfortable. Atmosphere was pleasant, a little busy, was appreciative to get a table to sit. Interviewer was friendly, like-minded, West Texas affiliated. I am not too familiar with the company but he brought me up to the advantages in comparison with the competition. I felt at ease to speak freely and received accolades for being able to talk with understanding. We agreed that I was a good fit and that miracles do happen.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with difficult people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montpelier, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Montpelier, VT) in February 2011.

Interview

The company, interviewer promised several things that they did not follow through with. Vacation time, pay, scheduling were all items that were told to me but the company did not produce. The interviewer knowingly led me to believe the position was different and that I would not work weekends, I would be payed better, there would be a sign on bonus!

Interview Questions

• What rate of pay would you like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

They ask you questions off your CV and see if you know all of the CVS measurements of success, specifically the SOS score. Lots of situational questions and describing events.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most important aspect of the SOS is?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview was pretty casual due to the supervisor having information about another interview I had with a CVS supervisor in a different area, so it was pretty casual for me mostly due to him hearing good things from another interview. I met the supervisor at the store and she took me around to a few of her stores and basically talked to me during the car rides and while at the store. It wasn't very stressful like other interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lumberton, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the pharmacist position and then sent a direct e-mail to the Pharmacy Supervisor Interviewed with Pharmacy Supervisor at District Headquarters. She contacted me later on that day, asked if I had my Immunization Certificate, and then scheduled an interview for the next day.