CVS Health Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.0

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in October 2017.

Interview

Short re corded interview on the Hirevue app. I did the interview on my phone. For each question there is a short amount of time given to gather a response prior to your answer being recorded. It was 6 questions long I believe.

Interview Questions

• Can you name 2 markets that you'd prefer to work in? Are you willing to relocate, if needed?   Answer Question
  • What talents, skills, and experiences make you stand out as a candidate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

online, computer-generated questions, asked for year-around staying for the job.

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process did not take very long and pretty basic. They asked about my education and work experience. However, I did not get an offer because I am an international student

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Bridgeport, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to the Walgreens I had been assigned to by my school at the appointed time, and was interviewed by the pharmacy manager and the store manager inside the pharmacy. I was also
    introduced to the pharmacy staff that was on duty at that time. I was told what areas that I would
    be working in while I was there. Overall, I was made to feel comfortable and welcome by the pharmacy staff and store manager.

Interview Questions

• What do I know (in regards to prior experience)? What do I expect to gain from doing my internship at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty bad. Once you apply online to the time you actually get an interview takes forever. There was a lot of waiting around and I felt like I had to keep on pushing for me to even get an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Short. Very straightforward regarding expectations. straight to the point. Kind of knew from the middle of the interview that I wasnt getting the job. Wasnt too disappointed. I think before applying one should speak to friends on the atmosphere here. I interned at walgreens so I have not much to say.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work full or part time.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online, and received an email to set up a phone interview. Was surprisingly quick, no difficult questions, got asked why did I apply to CVS, my available times, and preferred locations

Interview Questions

• Unexpectedly, there was nothing difficult at all with the questions I received (maybe they already planned to hire someone else by the time I interviewed).   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy. I was hired the same day that I was interviewed. The interview was very laid back. I couldn't have asked for a better store to do my training in.

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online and was brought in for an "interview" about 2 or 3 weeks later. The "interview" was basically: 'when can you start, this is what you will be making, this is where you will do training and here is the form to go get your drug test'

Later on, after taking my drug test and everything, they said there had been a change in management and that there was no longer a position for me. They did however give my information to another store to get me an interview.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my education and my interest in pharmacy   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Interview

I was already in pharmacy school and had been working as a pharmacy intern at another pharmacy for about 3 years. I contacted the intern coordinator to set up an interview.