CVS Health Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2016

1.9

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Interview

I came to the store 2 times before I could actually sit down with a Pharmacist because they kept forgetting about me. When they finally interviewed me after waiting 30-45 minutes, a floater pharmacist told me more about what to expect as a tech as if to warn me about what I was getting myself into. I should have heeded her advice because I ended up quitting two years later and I will NEVER return. Not even upon finishing pharmacy school. I'd rather gouge my eye out.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable at $11.00 hourly as a trainee which is more than what most trainees get.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Hemet, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they called me about a week after. I called back the next day, and they asked me to come in a same day interview. The SM interviewed me and he was really nice, he did the majority of the talking. What was good about working at CVS, what they were looking for, and what would happen next. I feel they had a certain urgency about hiring anyone, so that's why it was easy. That was on a Tuesday, on Friday morning I got an email job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Millbrook, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Millbrook, AL) in November 2015.

Interview

They told me they would not contact me for an interview. And about 2 weeks later they did. The process was simple and did not take too long. I think I came in just 2 times and they were both maybe 30 min each Was a fairly fast and easy process. Just wish they didn't low ball me so badly being CPHT. They really took advantage of a homeless person real bad here

Interview Questions

• Like apparently all retail pharmacies (They have a bad problem with retention, probably cause you are a low wage slave TBH) They have this strange fantasy that you will work there for very little money and joke of a pay rise for years. So the RPH Jason the Pharmacy Manager will ask straight out, How long will you work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. It will all depend on that particular store manager, some are a lot more hands on and particular than others. I've met some that are like drill sergeants and some that are like your college buddy.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with medical terminology and multitasking   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Orange, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

We talked about the company, their expectations and the hours. She asked me a little about myself and why I chose Cvs pharmacy. Overall it was great interview I hope she calls me back !.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I knew someone who worked at the store. They told me to apply online. So I took an online test to see how honest I was. I then got asked to do an in person interview. The interview was very easy. Asked general question about my past history.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting to get out of this job.
      What are your available hours?
      Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Just went over the process and whats expected from you as pharmacy tech. Went over the hiring steps, trainings required, drug test, background check. Didn't ask any behavioral questions. Overall interview went smooth.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very chill, basic questions, not too complicated, even though the hiring manager was late to the interview, but he was really cool. i can't find anything wrong with the interview. It seems very straight forward with no trick questions whatsoever

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berkeley, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and relaxed. Basically, if you get a call from the pharmacy manager, you will most likely get hired. At the interview, they just want to make sure you are competent and capable of working alongside others in a busy setting. They really just want to get to know you, and I felt that the interview was more of an back and forth conversation between myself and the person interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

Taking almost a month to respond to my application, I was asked to interview with the first pharmacist. The interview went very well, I and the pharmacist were pleased with the initial interaction and I was asked to return in ten days for the second pharmacist's interview. Again, the interview went well, similar routine interview questions were asked, and I left satisfied with my responses. Two weeks passed, and I finally called the pharmacy to inquire about the status of my possible employment. I was asked to return in four days, to the pharmacy, for another (final) interview with the third pharmacist. After waiting almost an hour, I was told to return the next day, at the same time, for the interview. It also went well, and I was satisfied with the answers and my performance. Two weeks from this interview, I received an offer letter for "full time employment" at "$9 an hour". My manager/Pharmacist to be notified me in a short text stating, "hey, you're hired, check your email". I thought this was the greatest response ever, especially from a future boss, and I was excited to receive the letter.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to work for CVS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter via email notification. My manager/Pharmacist asked me if this was "alright?". She then explained that I would have a mandatory review at 3 months with an automatic raise (submitted for approval), and "excellent benefits".