CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

1.9

489 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screening and day/time to set up an in-person interview. It was very easy and informal. The hiring process, class, and training take almost a full month to complete.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online, lengthy application process. Received call, set up interview. very easy and informal. the hiring process, class, and trainings take almost a full month to complete. the interview was not even 10 minutes long.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and professional as if there was a script they were reading from. It was nice to know what the next step was at each stage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Being hired on at CVS took forever! You are called, they schedule an interview, you come in and wait where the customers sit until the manager can get away, and he interviews you in the waiting area in front of other workers and customers because he can't leave the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. They want open availability because it is retail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was really short. Don't need to dress to impress at all, they don't care about your letter of recommendations they just want you to know they will do all the work and you just focus on customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berlin, NJ).

Interview

The interview will be conducted by the lead pharmacist on duty and the store manager. They will ask you about your background, how you would handle situations such as angry customers or demanding/heavy workload. It was one of the more easier interviews I have been on. I got hired on the spot and started the hiring process which is all done electronically by email.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Took almost 2months to start working a lot of modules that you have to complete if you don't complete them you have to wait an additional 1 to 2 weeks for the next class after all the modules are completed then you have to do 3 additional on the job training classes

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Interview

The interview process was very easy, management well prepared and conducted interview in timely manner. Very calm setting not so much interview freight they definitely were very open and honest

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email maybe 2 months later asking for an interview. First interview pharmacy manger couldn't see me, but was interview by someone else. Second interview pharmacy manager forgot I was scheduled for an interview. I was offered the job but nothing was clear...not very organized.

Interview Questions

• Was just asked to say a little about myself and they typically question of how would you handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

My "boss" asked me to come in for a short "interview", which ended up being about 30 minutes of her guiding me through the system and what was to follow while I asked questions about the experience. Wasn't really an interview, just a briefing.