CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

1.9

545 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

Manager was very professional and got right down to the point. Asked appropriate questions and didn't waste time on "fluff" conversation. She sat down and explained each task and daily routine as well. Made going into the job enjoyable and exciting

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Montclair, NJ).

Interview

It was a brief and simple interview. The manager is very sweet. It was a good experience. Make sure to demonstrate interest in meeting the manager and the team by making questions about the work.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Super quick. Interview on the phone with the lead pharmacist. Then came in for maybe 10 minutes to talk about the job and my availability more. Asked if I had any questions, which I did not. Then I received an offer and was emailed an official offer the same week. Once I accepted I had to get learning modules done online as well as a 6 hour in person training to get going on the modules as well as a drug test at their selected facility.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see being with the company?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview was very easy. I think the pharmacy manager knew she wanted to hire me before the interview. I was studying pre-pharmacy at college at the time. If you don't have any pharmacy experience, I totally recommend becoming certified, this impressed everyone that I interviewed with.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Overall it was about a 3 week process. They asked the basic questions on what if this happened and what if that happened. They wanted you to tell them how you would handle different situations .

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online, received an email asking whether I am still interested. I visited their store for onsite interview. The pharmacist was working and asking me the interview questions because he was so busy. The interview was short and very easy. He asked whether I can work weekend and when I can start to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Richmond, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Never got a call back for interview since i applied yesterday . Never had phone screen just yet. Looking forward to hear from CVS.

I worked with stakeholders to secure a partnership

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was about 5 minutes long and straight to the point. I had the pharmacist and lead pharm tech interviewing me. The asked basic questions and told me what type of a person they are looking for to work there and what shift. I interviewed that thursday, called back that following monday to accept offer(had to weigh some options first). I was told to wait for an acceptance email which i got that next following week. Accepted offer officially thru email went thru background check and drug test and my start date was already listed in the email with other details of my new hire.

Interview Questions

• If we wedre to call your last employer what would they say about you?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Setting up the interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager wasn't an issue at all. Once in the interview the store manager nailed me with 10 or so questions, all which required a lengthy answer. Coming out of the interview my brain felt overwhelmed. I understand that it is an interview and they are supposed to make their best judgement whether or not you would be a great fit for their company, but still. A couple of the questions were asking the same general thing and I told the store manager that afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult time in your life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Must hire online and would recommend calling the place with the job id number given after application is complete to schedule interview. Be positive and cheerful! And team work is big!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   2 Answers