CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at CVS Health

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Durham, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Short interview. Asked basic questions about previous work. Was interviewed by two people at once in small back room. Was given a piece of paper with 3 math questions relating to prescriptions and had to complete while they both watched me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Professional, about 20 minutes long, Pharmacist Manager does the interviewing. Applications are reviewed via online submission, those fit are selected for an interview. Pharmacists are very professional, make sure you dress to code. They want to make sure you are competent, a quick learner, and can handle working under pressure.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very Easy Interview!! It was a easy interview the manager only asked me 1 question and we talked the rest of the interview!!! CVS is a great company to work for!! I would tell anybody to work for CVS!!! They are very patient with you

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online then got a call from CVS human resources approximately a week later. When I walked into the store, the staff pharmacist interviewed me in the back room, was very friendly and asked lots of situational questions. Also the store apparently did not know I had an interview that day because maybe CVS didn't communicate well to the store about an interviewer so I didn't get to meet the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chester, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chester, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called in and the hiring staff was very friendly.I was promptly introduced to all the other employees in the pharmacy department and wasn't asked to wait a ridiculous sum of time before I received my interview. Overall a positive experience, more so of just confirming availability and getting to know me rather than a decision interview.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy fast relaxed. What do you think cvs is like type questions. and could you do them. how to treat customers etc. Overall it was laid back. CVS standard values. I suggest doing your research.

Anonymous Employee in Middlesex, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Middlesex, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

One in person interview conducted by the pharmacist in charge and they tell you on the spot if you've been hired or not. They like it if you have prior experience but it's not required.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, PA

Interview

It went pretty well. It was very easy basic personality questions and few situational questions regarding working in pharmacy related. Well all the staff pharmacist and pharmacist In Charge had some questions to ask. But nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• What if a customer came to pick up prescription he/she dropped of expecting it to be ready .. But due to any reason it's not yet ready and customer is upset. How would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health in November 2015.

Interview

The online process was lengthy and at times confusing. I did an in person interview with the manager. After that, I was informed by phone by said manager that I would receive an offer of employment, which was not quickly forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• standard retail questions regarding customer service experience and experience working under stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked very simple questions. Called to ask you when you were available for an interview. Met the hiring manager the next week and sat down in his office for an interview. Dressed very professional and acted professional as well. Overall, my experience was good and I said yes the same day when he offered me the job on the spot. Overall, my experience was good and I said yes the same day when he offered me the job on the spot. sked very simple questions. Called to ask you when you were available for an interview. Met the hiring manager the next week and sat down in his office for an interview. Dressed very professional and acted professional as well. Overall, my experience was good and I said yes the same day when he offered me the job on the spot. Overall, my experience was good and I said yes the same day when he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CVS? How did you handle conflict. What was your previous job experience? Did you enjoy helping people?   Answer Question