CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

1.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

you apply online and upload your resume. Afterwards, you complete a virtual job tryout for the position you're seeking. If you do well on that, you'll get called for a phone interview where they ask u questions and then will set up an in person interview

Interview Questions

• what job experience i had before, when would i be available   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Sheboygan, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and recently a call three weeks later for an interview. Scheduled the interview four days later with the Pharmacy Manager. The interview was pretty formal. The PM had a packet of questions and asked about 12+ questions that I didn't expect. The following week I was notified that I didn't get the job because they hired someone within the company which really sucked but there's nothing that I could really do about it. The PM said I was a great candidate and asked if I had any questions at all about the company which I didn't and that was it.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

The interview was a really pleasant experience, the woman was kind and really honest about what they were offering. She also explained all the process of hiring and training and the requirements for the job.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, after about a month of waiting I received three phone calls from different locations within a few days and set up interviews. I was able to schedule the first interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Name something you wish you had done differently at a previous workplace.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you disagreed with your manager and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you witnessed someone not following company policy, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your (non-work) life when you wish you'd done something differently.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle high-stress, and high-workload situations?   Answer Question
    • How do you work with others?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is going to be the most difficult part of this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Mateo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a thorough questionaire and interactive learning modules online followed by an inperson interview. There was a mix up as i applied but got a call back from a different location but they were very helpful in clarifying the location and what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short and too the point. I was asked why was I interested in the position and what was my opinion of excellent customer service. I ASW reed the questions and then was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why was I seeking a job as a pharmacy technician?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Heavy reliance on digital screening process, once veted face to face with store manager. There is a drug test you have to pass. Then second interview with pharmacy manager.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

All applications have to be submitted online then a test has to taken online. The application and interview could take a while and also the decision after plus training and hiring do take some time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview started with an introduction to the pharmacist and store manager. They were very friendly staff and it was a comfortable environment. Generals questions and personal questions followed the introductions, such as asking to me to describe myself and some of my skills. I was also asked about specific job experiences from my resume!

Interview Questions

• describe a difficult moment with a customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

different guidelines then when i started, It was Longs when I started and I was hired by the store manager. Now you have to apply online, interview, and take a personality test

Interview Questions

• If i had any pharmacy experience   1 Answer