CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

1.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

All applications have to be submitted online then a test has to taken online. The application and interview could take a while and also the decision after plus training and hiring do take some time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

different guidelines then when i started, It was Longs when I started and I was hired by the store manager. Now you have to apply online, interview, and take a personality test

Interview Questions

• If i had any pharmacy experience   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied through school for an intern position but they hired me as technician due to some other problems. The interview was in person and I interviewed with 2 pharmacist. The interview didn't go nice because one of the pharmacist looks really tough. They asked behavior questions

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Austin, TX).

Interview

The pharmacist asked if I liked working in the pharmacy and liked dealing with people. I said, "yes." That was it. Then I had to take a drug test. Interview was easy. The training sessions were long and unhelpful.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in the pharmacy? Do you like dealing with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The process went like butter; smoothe. I interviewed in the managers office and it took every bit of 10-15 total from when I came in. A hour later I was sent an email giving me 48 for a drug test. I really didn't care for their starting pay but it was something I guess. (Washington D.C.)

Anonymous Employee in Selinsgrove, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Selinsgrove, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy basic questions. Team, hobbies. Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here. How did you hear about cvs. Do you have expirience. Overall It was easy going and she was down to earth. Outcome was she offered the job on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Wilmington, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got a call to set up an interview at the store with the pharmacist. We sat down in a side office and she asked me a few questions and then described the job to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an upset customer. How did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a pharmacy tech?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I was told that my application was impressive and that there were no questions to be asked; I was hired on the spot. Very few words were exchanged and It was rather unprofessional and vague.

Interview Questions

• What pharmacy knowledge do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

interview was around 20 mintues & she asked me question about my pharmacy experience.
    she asked me how to dealt with customer. what is the role of pharmacy tech .
    she asked about my shift.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted within 15 minutes of applying, but missed the phone call. The hiring manager left a message saying she'd be out for a couple days but to contact her then. She contacted me again faster than I was even able to call her back, and we scheduled the interview within a few days. The hiring process takes longer, but the interviewing process was very quick and smooth.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about any education I'd obtained, if I had previous pharmacy experience elsewhere, if I was nationally certified or had done any of my tech hours, what hours I would be available to work, especially evenings and weekends, and my pay expectations.   1 Answer