CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was really short. Don't need to dress to impress at all, they don't care about your letter of recommendations they just want you to know they will do all the work and you just focus on customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berlin, NJ).

Interview

The interview will be conducted by the lead pharmacist on duty and the store manager. They will ask you about your background, how you would handle situations such as angry customers or demanding/heavy workload. It was one of the more easier interviews I have been on. I got hired on the spot and started the hiring process which is all done electronically by email.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Took almost 2months to start working a lot of modules that you have to complete if you don't complete them you have to wait an additional 1 to 2 weeks for the next class after all the modules are completed then you have to do 3 additional on the job training classes

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Interview

The interview process was very easy, management well prepared and conducted interview in timely manner. Very calm setting not so much interview freight they definitely were very open and honest

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email maybe 2 months later asking for an interview. First interview pharmacy manger couldn't see me, but was interview by someone else. Second interview pharmacy manager forgot I was scheduled for an interview. I was offered the job but nothing was clear...not very organized.

Interview Questions

• Was just asked to say a little about myself and they typically question of how would you handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Germantown, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

It was over the phone. The lady asked a couple of questions about certification and shift preference. It was not a difficult interview. They're multiple phone calls done and an in person interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

The pharmacist told me about the job and how busy it can be. He was very personable and didn't ask a lot of formal questions. He asked about my career goals and previous experience with customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Towson, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief on the phone and then in person interview with the pharmacist. Phone interview asked about availability and why I wanted to be a pharmacy tech. In person interview was a breeze do to the fact that I have a backround in the sciences. If you are a nerd it'll be an easy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Hartford, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the CVS site. The application was very detailed and long. After that, I did a Virtual Job Tryout. The VBT consisted of questions relating to how you would handle certain customers and difficult situations. It also consisted of questions relating to basic recall and math. Soon I was sent an email containing a reference number. Approximately 3-4 weeks later I received an email from the hiring manager asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was not very formal. There were about 30 of us seated 3-4 to a table. We had to complete a short questionnaire. Managers from different stores rotated among the tables, interviewing us one at a time. It was a little nerve racking as you had to sell yourself to the interviewer but also try to out do the other people at your table. You had to compete for the interviewer's attention. After the interview I gave the interviewer my resume and tried to make myself a little more memorable. I was told that I would be contacted within a week as I was a very strong candidate.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and received a call two months later. The assistant manager called and asked if I was interested and to come in the store for an interview. When I showed up he basically offered me the job right away and told me all the details since I already had experience working in a pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tech experience do you have?   1 Answer