CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2018

1.9

613 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. The lady who interviewed me basically told me she knew initially that I was a perfect fit. She asked a couple of questions, not many and we moved on to the next process. She actually offered me the position I applied for as well as working at the front if I wanted more hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Newark, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

You apply online and call to set up an in-person interview. From there, you will be interviewing with the Pharmacy manager. They will ask you many questions about yourself, CVS, and your availability.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

We waited for a while for the managers to get there. Then we had to be briefed on what was going to happen. We had the option to talk with 1 out of 3 store managers. It was very easy, straight forward. I talked about myself and past work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Palm Coast, FL).

Interview

Quick emphasis on stress of the position they need to believe you love helping people can learn fast. Ok with low pay and could only offer part time. Discuss ed training emphasis on how much it was going to be. Wants a team player someone that can be focused.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Informal and in a dirty break room. The pharmacist in charge looked visibly worn out. Seemed desperate for another worker. Was very blunt about how terrible the customers can be and how stressful the job was.

Interview Questions

• We have people break down and cry mid shift, do you think you'd be able to handle the mental stress of the job?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you're good for the job?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

i first began with a phone interview with a recruiter and then met with a pharmacy manager for an in person interview. It was easy and only took about twenty minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Crown Point, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Crown Point, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was nice, easy to get alone with. Explained what a pharmacy technician does. Explained that the job could be stressful at times, Can be very demanding, You have to know how to multitask while working as a pharmacy technician.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

In the office with the lead tech. He asked a series of questions that weren't too difficult and then i was told that I would hear back soon from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disgruntled patient?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cranston, RI).

Interview

They sat me down in an office and asked me general questions to get to know me better. Then they told me the current situation at their store and the training I would need once I was hired. They told me I would need to go through a background check and a drug test. They informed me where to go for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, interview took 15 mins tops with Pharmacy manager and lead intern (pharmacy student) they ask questions about your resume and past experiences and how your current skills will help you thrive in this job

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in this position?   1 Answer