CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2018

1.9

588 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Asked my availability and what was on my resume, also described the role of the job and what my expected pay was and how you can be a floater as a pharm tech with other surrounding CVS in the area

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Long and tedious but well worth it. They give you days for training so that you can get the feel of being in a retail environment while working in a pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with being a Pharmacy Technician   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interviews were average .. 30 minutes with a manager and average questions. Process was easy and normal.

The interview process was average.

There was one supervisor and one manager present during the interview.

There was nothing abnormal about the interview

Anonymous Employee in North Augusta, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (North Augusta, SC) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call approximately two weeks after applying. I interviewed in-store with the Pharmacy Manager and Lead Pharmacy Technician, then was asked to come back for a second interview with the Area Training Manager. Both interviews were quick (5-10 minutes each) and laid back. No technical questions.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health in April 2018.

Interview

Great interview hired immediately. Simple Questions. Told me base pay rate. does take a little bit of time to get the email back to do the background test and drug test.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process is what you'd expect from a retail location. For me, the pharmacy manager asked most of the questions followed by the store manager. They ask the typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• - Why should we hire you?
      - Explain what you would do if a customer is yelling at you.
      - Describe your pharmacy experience.   3 Answers

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After you get called in for an intreview which is not long, they will send you an offer through your email to accept. Took over 2 weeks to get the offer because their system was not working. Then you have to travel for classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Clifton, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

After the application submission it took 4 weeks to get the interview .First it was a phone interview in which I was asked 5 questions .Most questions were based on the management of situations ,work ethics..

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself being a team player or prefer to work alone?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview , followed by a one on one interview with a manager. The process was simple and straightforward. Phone interview was standard, with questions concerning basic personal information, work history, goals, etc. The one on one interview was pleasant. I introduced myself to the pharmacy staff while I waited for the manager. The manager was very informative about the benefits and challenges that come with the position, as well as the values and procedures of CVS. The interview was very conversational, which made the entire process feel comfortable and positive. If you are passionate about pharmacy, patient care and furthering your education and skills, you should not have any issues during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

The interview process is easy. Got a referral and was interviewed and hired the same day. They make you travel very far for training stores. Was not a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• -Describe a weakness. How would you manage if a customer says something is on sale, but you realize the sale tags weren't up to date.   1 Answer