CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.9

511 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Not too bad with the whole experience. Nothing much was said. She already liked me when reviewing my application. She asked like 5 simple questions. Mainly my ability to handle stress.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I applied online and about 4 days later, the pharmacy manager called me to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview she mainly just talked about my past employment. She then explained what she is looking for in a technician to improve her pharmacy, explained the pay to me, and told me how the next steps would go to get hired.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very laid back, reviewed my resume, questions about experience, my strengths, weaknesses, typical questions. asked about specific examples of working with others, in a group setting, previous pharmacy experiences, what my future plans are, how long i was planning to work, etc

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

it was good, they asked basic questions sucha s why cvs , do i have any experience? Am i ceritfied and do i want to be certified. overall it was very good

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screening and day/time to set up an in-person interview. It was very easy and informal. The hiring process, class, and training take almost a full month to complete.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online, lengthy application process. Received call, set up interview. very easy and informal. the hiring process, class, and trainings take almost a full month to complete. the interview was not even 10 minutes long.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and professional as if there was a script they were reading from. It was nice to know what the next step was at each stage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Being hired on at CVS took forever! You are called, they schedule an interview, you come in and wait where the customers sit until the manager can get away, and he interviews you in the waiting area in front of other workers and customers because he can't leave the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. They want open availability because it is retail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Hampton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (East Hampton, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I found them easy to talk to, flexible to arrange the interview time and knowledgeable of their internal process. The whole process is computerized and quite straight forward. i had all my questions answered to my satisfaction.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was really short. Don't need to dress to impress at all, they don't care about your letter of recommendations they just want you to know they will do all the work and you just focus on customer service.