CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.9

536 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Not too bad with the whole experience. Nothing much was said. She already liked me when reviewing my application. She asked like 5 simple questions. Mainly my ability to handle stress.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I applied online and about 4 days later, the pharmacy manager called me to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview she mainly just talked about my past employment. She then explained what she is looking for in a technician to improve her pharmacy, explained the pay to me, and told me how the next steps would go to get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

First, phone call. Then in person interview explaining the hiring process and job functions. Very very awesome pharmacist, told me on the spot I was hired. In order to have any position other than cashier/Front store like pharmacy technician, you have to train as a cashier/Front store for 3 months before moving into the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any knowledge about what a pharmacy technician does.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very laid back, reviewed my resume, questions about experience, my strengths, weaknesses, typical questions. asked about specific examples of working with others, in a group setting, previous pharmacy experiences, what my future plans are, how long i was planning to work, etc

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

it was good, they asked basic questions sucha s why cvs , do i have any experience? Am i ceritfied and do i want to be certified. overall it was very good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I recieved a phone interview. That went well so the manager asked me to come in. I interviewed with the pharmacy manager as well with the store manager. They asked the typical questions about my experience, lasted about 20-30 mins. After that they said they would contact me back about their decision but never did. Even when I tried to contact them, I would leave a voicemail yet no one has gave me a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Wilmington, DE) in August 2017.

Interview

There were very easy and basic questions. The interview didn't take too long either. The pharmacist was very kind and it was all around a good interviewing experience for me to learn.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screening and day/time to set up an in-person interview. It was very easy and informal. The hiring process, class, and training take almost a full month to complete.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online, lengthy application process. Received call, set up interview. very easy and informal. the hiring process, class, and trainings take almost a full month to complete. the interview was not even 10 minutes long.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and professional as if there was a script they were reading from. It was nice to know what the next step was at each stage.