CVS Health Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

1.8

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamstown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Williamstown, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Okay so I had two interviews, but at 2 different locations. The first interview I went to I showed up 15 minutes early and the interview was over before it was supposed to even start. She had no emotion whatsoever and didn't ask me any interview related questions besides what is my availability. I did most of the talking. She said she'd call me if she was interested (she did call me and offer me the job) but I turned it down because I didn't like the atmosphere. The second cvs interview went MUCH better. It was for the same position just a different store. The lady was very nice and down to earth. She talked a lot. We ended up talking for about 45 minutes and she actually asked me questions unlike the first lady. She offered me the job on the spot and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with helping other coworkers   Answer Question

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very casual, behavioral questions. Be prepared to talk about your experience. Do your research about the company. They really make sure you are familiar with the role you would play in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Wilmington, DE) in August 2017.

Interview

There were very easy and basic questions. The interview didn't take too long either. The pharmacist was very kind and it was all around a good interviewing experience for me to learn.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

so, i got a phone call from a manager to schedule an interview for the next day. this interview was not nerve wracking at all, especially for me because i have had so many interviews in the past months. the manager was very nice and asked me a few questions, he mostly let me talk the whole time. he only asked for clarification a few times when i spoke so he can stay on board with what i was explaining to him. CVS IS BIG ON CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHOW THOSE SKILLS. he said he's hiring 3-4 people and he will get back to everyone by next week. the interview went very well, i think i got it

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you? tell me about yourself? how do you work with people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Chester, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very informal, I was hired on the spot. The pharmacist asked me very general questions like, why I want to work at CVS, my availability, and when I was able to start.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berlin, NJ).

Interview

The interview will be conducted by the lead pharmacist on duty and the store manager. They will ask you about your background, how you would handle situations such as angry customers or demanding/heavy workload. It was one of the more easier interviews I have been on. I got hired on the spot and started the hiring process which is all done electronically by email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

My "boss" asked me to come in for a short "interview", which ended up being about 30 minutes of her guiding me through the system and what was to follow while I asked questions about the experience. Wasn't really an interview, just a briefing.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cherry Hill, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone discussion with district manager then a follow up 3 days later. Then I had to take some tests to prove I was right for the job. I guess I did ok because they called me for a follow up interview,

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table if we bring you onboard ?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Marlton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I Applied online through the cvs website within a week I received a phone call from pharmacist to setup an interview with the pharmacist. Very informal and easy going interview process