CVS Health Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

CVS Health Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Jun 13, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Berlin, NJ).

Interview

The interview will be conducted by the lead pharmacist on duty and the store manager. They will ask you about your background, how you would handle situations such as angry customers or demanding/heavy workload. It was one of the more easier interviews I have been on. I got hired on the spot and started the hiring process which is all done electronically by email.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation
      Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received a call a week later. During the interview, I was asked basic questions, asked about availability, and was told more about the position and company culture.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Burlington, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview itself was very fast, and informal. The training process which took ages, is what changed my mind. After not receiving hours to work for over a month, I was only getting paid for 2 hours for doing countless online training courses(which takes far longer to complete), and Orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Camden, NJ).

Interview

I was asked about availability and why I wanted to work for the company and what I had to offer them. I was asked a few situation questions but they didn't seem that interested in my responses. I think they were just making sure I wasn't a drug user. They explained the hiring process and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What do I have to offer the company? Why me over anyone else?   Answer Question

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Limerick, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

They pretty much told me they would rehire me and quizzed me on what the rules and regulations were, and I got every answer correct. The hiring process took up to 14 days because you have to go to orientation first and then they put you on the floor and register at least 14 days later; so that is a good thing that CVS has it all in some order instead of it being scattered for that process.

Interview Questions

• Other than the last time you worked for CVS, how much experience do you have in anything you've done for jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Radnor, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process included going over my previous work experiences and how I would be able to use my previous experiences in the role of a Pharmacy Technician. The interview process was very smooth and simple.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself using your skills as an employee with CVS?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secane, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Secane, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Conversational (no formal structure, most questions appeared to be asked to determine fit with existing pharmacy / store staff).
    Note: Interview was with both the Pharmacy Manager and the Store Manager.
    Interview took place in the employee break room.
    First names were used (at their insistence).
    Ended with a quick tour of the pharmacy area and introduction to pharmacy staff on duty.
    Was told they would call me the following week, no immediate offer or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Why CVS?   1 Answer
    • (Verifying from application) Are you currently certified as a Pharmacy Technician?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Wilmington, DE) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview a few days later. Quick and easy. Went in, they asked a few typical questions, got an offer via email a few days later. They will then make you do a background check and drug screening within 48 hours after accepting the job via email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was not even an interview. I had the job as soon as I walked in. They explained the job to me and showed me out of my way.There is no reason to stress about it. They did not ask me any questions. It was completely unprofessional and more conversational.