CVS Health Photo Lab Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Photo Lab Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview was Very easy. It was a brief interview process with the manager who asked me about my experience in customer service, being a cashier, working in a retail environment, etc. I was able to answer all asked of me with confidence because I already had experience and had worked in these areas.

Interview Questions

• Could I come on time? Could I work varied hours, including on weekends. What was my experience working with customers in a retail environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told what I would receive as an employee. No great hourly salary, but steady work.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

I wsa called in to interview with a shift supervisor that was acting store manager. The interview was great! She offered me the position of Lab Supervisor and gave me paperwork to take to get a drug test. The background check paperwork was sent in and I was working within a week.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do to promote sales in the photo dept.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarpon Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tarpon Springs, FL) in June 2008.

Interview

I filled out an app online, then printed out my resume and took it to my local store and personally handed it to the store manager who told me she would see that the district supervisor got it the next day.

Interview Questions

• The usual how would you handle an irate customer, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there really wasn't any. I was offered the position in order to get my foot in the door with promises of advancement and raises.